Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 pm

This is a Gizoogle Parody of the classic "Leon's Destiny" by Belle-Destinee, which can be viewed here: http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us/t612-leons-destiny-a-fanfiction

-----------------

~* chapter one: afta tha realm of thano*~

the weather was straight-up cold becuz it was winter time. Florianna fastasa serenitizzle is struttin don tha road n' was straight-up cold. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! her ass was lookin fo' tha Fantasia Castle up in tha middle of tha hood becaus her ass has been chosen ta become tha castlez maid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! her ass strutt n' strutt n' soon her ass git there. tha guardz open tha door fo' her muthafuckin ass.

"Nuff props" her ass holla'd politely n' tha guardz smiled at heshe felt phat afta dat shit. Just then her ass kicked it wit a tall n' stern lookng maid wit black afro whoz ass done cooked up her feel small. still flora greeted her polite.

"Who r u" her ass demanded n' flora was shocked. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!

"Who r u" flora axed sadly

"I be melodia blackheart" her ass holla'd menacing. "we dont want you here"

Flora don't give a *AUAU DOESN\'T APPROVE OF THIS WORD; IT HAS THUS BEEN REMOVED* why melodia was so mean at her i mean i was invited here ta be a maid!, muthafucka! her ass was scared. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! just then a playa wit blue afro came down tha stairs.

"It be pimp leon" everyone gasped n' bowed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!

leon was a straight-up handsome person. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. flora was surprised. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! leon holla'd ta melodia "quit bustin dis ta her i was tha one whoz ass invited her here" Flora blushed. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! melodia was supa pissed "b-but yo ass is tha mackdaddy heir leon" her ass holla'd "and yo ass is engaged ta me"

"i be engaged ta no one" holla'd leon "begone melodia before i explode you"

meldoia ran away

"how can i repay you" holla'd flora

"just be here forever n' ever' breathed leon

~TO BE CONTINUED~ <3

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 pm

*floras destiny*~

so floar is now hittin dat shizzle up in tha castle as a maid. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! leon always talks ta her became they can git along straight-up well now, nahmeean, biatch? sometimes melodia look evil at her but her ass cant do anythang cuz leon is watching. still melodia always try ta be mean ta flora.

"i noe u r tryin ta steal leon from me" her ass say wit menacing

"no i be not" holla'd flora scaredly. her ass is spittin some lyrics ta tha truth!

"I peep u r tryin ta git close ta leon becuz u wanna become bizzatch!!!" melodia yell n' slapped flora. just then leon apear n' slap melodia

"go away n' dont hit mah girlfirned" holla'd leon "i be thinkin u r just jealous"

Melodia blakheart run away becuz her ass was scared. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! muthafuckin her ass just wanna marry leon becuz her ass wants ta become bizzatch. unlike flora whoz ass muthafuckin wants ta *AUAU DOESN\'T APPROVE OF THIS WORD; IT HAS THUS BEEN REMOVED* leon cuz of real.

"lets git hooked up flora" breatehd Leon

"Yes please" holla'd flora

to be continued!

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm

INTERLUDE

Belle: but muthafuckin right now i have so chill so maybe tomorrow aiiight sir kirroha ^_^ if u wanna know what tha *AUAU DOESN\'T APPROVE OF THIS WORD; IT HAS THUS BEEN REMOVED* happens i will bust u a pm <3

Sire Kirroha: *AUAU DOESN\'T APPROVE OF THIS WORD; IT HAS THUS BEEN REMOVED* dat shit, *AUAU DOESN\'T APPROVE OF THIS WORD; IT HAS THUS BEEN REMOVED* you, it is ghon be aiiight. I be horny bout seein how tha *AUAU DOESN\'T APPROVE OF THIS WORD; IT HAS THUS BEEN REMOVED* dis rap will unfold, muthafucka! Da shock, muthafucka! Da drama! (Please don't bust mah crazy ass a PM. My fuckin inbox is goin ta explode.)

Belle: yay give props ta u ^.^ i will post mo' laterflora fastasa serenitizzle is what tha *AUAU DOESN\'T APPROVE OF THIS WORD; IT HAS THUS BEEN REMOVED* i named tha main character of realm of thano, just ta rap ^.^ so i be rockin hername here. whats OOC, biatch? straight-up oh i peep thats why i peep all tha cheryl character around ^.^ i like flora name mo' betta tho. i mean both r five letter so y not bust flora right? so melodia n' leon r outta charter but flora isnt, biatch? outta charater means bad right?, biatch? so why is leon outta chharacter T_T hes not bad flora make his ass phat

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:37 pm

~ cheryl n' flora n' leon~

the next dizzle flora went up ta do some chores n' her ass kicked it wit cheryl, a ho up in ludd wit oswlad tha demon lord. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! leon dont like her only as playa so they dont rap a lot. cheryl n' oswald rap a shitload n' they smile too. oswlad like her n' he holla'd he will destroy ghetto fo' her muthafuckin ass. cheryl shoscked n' holla'd no, muthafucka! u must not destroy fantasia n' owald say ok.

anyway they live. n' then flora ask leon 'who is she' n' leon say 'oslwald n' cheryl'. oswald was straight-up handsome not as handsome as len but still straight-up ill looking. cuz her ass have gray afro n' black threadz like gothic. he looks straight-up mysterious n' he be a thugged-out demon lord. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! so lfora wanna know mo' bout her, muthafucka! they went back.

'wher did u go' holla'd melodia supa pissed. leon slapped her becuz her ass not polite. everyone must be polite so dat aint phat manner. leon n' flora go upstairs. then they watch tv becauz melodia has been phat girl. so they play together n' also read rap bout gil wit crimsoneyes. then they fall asleep but they didnt do anythang naughty becase they was pure n' phat. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!

but flora cannot forget oswald... he seem like he is straight-up sad. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! flora wans ta know why...

to be continued

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:39 pm

INTERLUDE 2:

Azurextwilight: Lol dat was tha freshest n' funniest parody I've eva seen, muthafucka! Thanks fo' pluggin tha lulz wit us!

Belle: thank u azure-sama ^.^ i be glad u like~ was straight-up funk ta write... can flora be a freshly smoked up character up in realm of thano pls??, biatch? u say u like her ^.^ n' join tha flora fanclub too~

Shine: WHAT, biatch? Look what tha fuck I missed each time I be far from mah stupid laptop.

Azurextwilight: props, shine XD Yo ass summed up what tha fuck I thought.

----------------------------------------

~ next Chapter ~ <333

flora raise up tha next mornin becuz tha alarm bell rang wit sound. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Biatch closed it n' peep tha date it was august already n' it was 7 be her ass must go ta leons room. so Biatch strutt up wit blossomin buckwild steps n' knock on beonz door smilin happily.

"pimp Leon raise up our crazy-ass asses is goin ta date together todizzle" flora smells happily when her ass knows on tha door. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Suddenly her ass heard a Crash sound, muthafucka! her ass rushed up in ta peep leon on tha floor... melodia is chill sticky-icky-ickygin his ass n' is goin ta do thangs ta him, muthafucka! flora wants ta quit her so her ass immediately bust her inner magic!, muthafucka!

"Nell spell Requim of tha Abyss!!!" her ass shout n' tha magic blow Meloen away. her ass was shockd at her magic n' how tha fuck her ass can do dat shit... her ass ran ta leon n' leon busted some lyrics ta her her ass must be a immortal thats y her ass can do magic like dat n' like dis n' like dat y'all...

to be continued...

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Dee: AMG ME LURVS DIS FIC SO MUCH!!!!1!, muthafucka! MOAR, DES-CHAMA, MOAR

Ana:
Yo muthafucka, Belle-Destinee. First of all, I wanna welcome you ta Fantasia Game Forums. It pleases mah crazy ass ta peep yo ass is so enthusiastic n' git along so nicely wit tha hood.

But fuck dat shizzle yo, tha word on tha street is dat what tha fuck incited mah crazy ass ta write dis commentary is yo' hustla fiction. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Its sheer smart-ass rendered mah crazy ass rapless.

Da vividnizz of yo' descriptions brangs tha whole rap ta life, n' I be straight-up impressed by tha unique approach ta gerunds, like fuckin "with menacing". It be straight-up innovative.

As fo' tha rap itself, tha way you build up tha tension is masterly. I can barely withhold mah excitement n' anticipation of tha denouncement. Da subtle way up in which you bust forebodin makes up fo' a straight-up entertainin read.

Last but not least, I be pleasantly surprised ta peep a lil' thug like fuckin yo ass employ impeccable punctuation n' spelling.

I hope ta peep mo' up in tha nearest future.

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 pm

~ chapter 22 ~ flora is who???, biatch? ~~~~*

leon pull flora up n' they go rap abt impt stuff.

"i be thinkin u must be immrotal..." he whisper up in off tha hook softness. flora Looks back wit blooomin pink eyes n' is surprised

"y, biatch? her ass axed" why do you be thinkin i Must be immortal?, biatch? her ass is scared becuz her ass dont know what tha fuck is immortal... her ass wanna be normal wit lal her frenz.

"becuz u bust tha nell requim of abyss spell" he say straight-up looking... his wild lil' fuckin eyes peep her pink eyes n' sparkle wit blueness. pink meets blue. everythang dark n' opposite.

"but how tha fuck can i b immortal" her ass say shock "i be muggle born n' raised up in a orphanage becuz mah muthafathas was capped at lil' age" her ass holla'd wit fucked up all over dis biiiatch.

"i be surpise too" leon say thoughting. finally he say "we must rap ta mah dopest playan odwald. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! he knows aboutimmortals becuz he be also immortal"

"ok" say flora "and they set off"

to be continued....................

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)   

Back to top Go down

Leon's Destiny ~ The Gizoogle Version, biatch! (Caution: Nonsense and Swear Words Within)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1