Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

ThanosxLen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmyRose
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: ThanosxLen   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanos And Len Romance May Be Out of Character At Times Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Len Stares At The Mission Called Idiot Len: Again!? Why that Litte... Len Heads Towards The Alleyway Later On in Afternoon Meanwhile.. Thanos: I bet She'll Get a Kick out of it. Anyhow. Ili Go see if Zephyr or Any of the Leaders Are there. So Unfair They have a Fanclub. Too Bad ive Got to Go. Soon. Because Zephyr Is Looking For Len? .. I Think... I love her?! Impossible?!.. Never happened.... Oh..... Meanwhile... Len: What Alleyway Dose he mean!? Im not going in there.. There are Snails everywhere. Ili See if hes in the Gutters. Spots a Litte Peice of Thanos's (Hood/robe Whatever Sorry fangirls D: YOU CANT HAZ IT! Cuz its all mine!!!) Ili Go now.. I think hes Gonna meet me here. Sits Down And Waits.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile. Thanos Finally Finds the Alleyway Ar- -Bumps into Len and falls ontop of her- Uhu.. (Sorry Stealing from Realm of Thanos Very Happy) Len: Get off! Thanos: Give Me a Se- ... We Kisse
Kissed.. Len: %&*@$#% Thanos: $&#%$ Len Manages To Shove Thanos off Herself After a Few moments of Awe. Thanos: What... Just happened? Len: Let us Never Speak of this day Again.

Last edited by AmyRose on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New to making Storys :C Sorry.)
Back to top Go down
AmyRose
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ThanosxLen   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Hope Some People See this Soon Smile Night Anyhoow Sleep

Thanos/zephyr/cain/Oswald: May do storys on them If you have a Idea for a story or would like Me To do a Diffrent Kind of Story Pm or something Twisted Evil Mabye a Follow on for Demon Ending And stuff like that:twisted: But im out of ideas. Question bounce Sorry!
Back to top Go down
AmyRose
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ThanosxLen   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Continuing Now Dont Know if Many Of you like Thanos/Etc But thats Okay.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanos: Yeah.. I agree..... Still in Shock That... Just happened. Len: I Blame you.. And your Whatever Men are a Mystery to Woman Kind! Thanos: Thats A insult to My ego.... Len: One For me Zero For Thanos. Thanos: That Makes it even worse.. Len:What'd you want Anyway? Shows him a Paper with Idiot Mission Sheet. Thanos: Oh Yeah. I wanted to See if you'd Join The Rebel's yet. Len: No! I Told you a Million Times Nothing can make me! Thanos: Are you Sure about that? Len: ninety-nine Percent Sure! Thanos: Okay?... Ma- Shoves Len into a mud Puddle Len: Ili Get you!!! Thanos: You Wish. Walks Out the Alleyway And Eventually Comes to a clearing outside Town Len Rushes at him And Trips him over And Lands ontop of him Again Thanos: Okay You win. Get off. Len: No Way! Not intill You Say Sorry! ((Sorry But im sucky at Attiude's Dont Kill me OOC D:)) Thanos Rolls over and Comes up ontop Of her Thanos: No way! M-... Len. Len: What? Get off me! Thanos: Nuh Uh. Len: You Saw Cheryl's Romance Story's Didnt you? Thanos: Uh.... What? You know Cheryl?! Len: No.. it was Just You Said Cheryl When i Followed you back.. Thanos: Did You hear.. Um.... Len: No Why?
Thanos: Oh Good... Anyhow....... Thanos Lies down and Len Lies Down Upside Down Next to him. ((Refrence To Thanos and Len --Quiet <3'd it Very Happy)) Thanos And Len: This Is Nice..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 Thanks For Reading Dont mind if we dont get many viewers Soon Im a Fan of Zephyr but i like Thanos Such a hard choice for which one. Team Snarky Or Team Badass? Im Neutral Thanks Dont pull me in it xD

Thanos/zephyr/cain/Oswald: May do storys on them If you have a Idea for a story or would like Me To do a Diffrent Kind of Story Pm or something Twisted Evil Mabye a Follow on for Demon Ending And stuff like that:twisted: But im out of ideas. Question bounce Sorry!

Last edited by AmyRose on Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake uploading.)
Back to top Go down
AmyRose
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ThanosxLen   Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:18 am

Nobodys Supporting Thanos Very Happy Or Len. :c awweh ili still continue
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Len: I Better Go back Before Zephyr Comes back.. Thanos: Okay. Ili Walk You Back. Meanwhile...
Zephyr: I Thought I Followed Them To Whoever Did Idiot On the Missionsheet. I was Going to Tell him the Mistake of His Life. Continues walking And Finally Spots Len Walking with a Hooded Figure.
Len: This is Nice Of you For a Change.. Zephyr Catches Up Thanos: I Suppose.. But Dont Think it'll happen Everytime. Len: No Way Im getting you back Right now! Shoves Him into a Mud Puddle And Runs Back to The Guild Zephyr Smirks Zephyr: If Thats a Date.. Then.. I hope you Dont mess up as much as she did. Walks to the Guild Following Len. Thanos: I Kinda had that coming... Anyhow.. Walks Back to the Gutter's and heads Through a Portal to Valen/Cain/Cheryl/Oswald. (NO IDEA WHATSOEVER WHERE THEY Are But In Oswald's post he said they all went to live on deh moon with cheese Very Happy) Thanos: Oswald Id Like to Know Where All my ... Hobo Suits went.. (Lol. no idea what you'd call them but Thanos's Pride cant Say Robe. :C) Oswald: Im busy With Cheryl... Thanos: I dont Wanna know! (Or dose he Twisted Evil) Valen: In the Closet.. Thanos: Okay.. Heads inside and Changes and Then leaves Back to His House in Earth And Brings Some Spares with him. And Then Sends Some Spies to Go Steal the Plans of The Guild. While He Throws Books Being its So Unfair He was Stuck Like that for so long.. Wnile His Brother Had Cheryl. What did he have? the Remains of What his Brother Once Wanted to have.... Slowly Tears Drop Thanos: Its Not Fair! Boys Dont cry.... Im Going to Take a Nap.. Meanwhile....
Len: So What Missions Are There? Zephyr: You Missed out On All of Todays.. So.... There is only D- Ranked Missions. And thats Pest Removal. Some Rats and Snails. Len: You are So.. Snarky, Zephyr: I Know Thanks For the Compliment.. Len snatches the sheet and follows it to The Alleyway with Rats/Snails And Unleashes her Anger On them From Thanos.
Chapter 3 Thx For Comments >_>

Back to top Go down
CookieThief
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ThanosxLen   Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:13 pm

My new account. I will be improving my Grammar and fixing this story up a litte bit. Old story may or may not be used. Please don't take offense i forgot the password and stuff. I was just busy for a bit. Razz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4. {Did i keep count? Surprised..}
Lenarche Was Slashing at a Rat When Something Touched her {hmm. what kind of shoes. err.. never saw her shoes so.} Shoe And she turned around And Said :What!? Stared at the rat for a Bit and then Walked back out the Sewer. Having no idea she was being Watched. {hmm.. Thanos Or Zephyr. We'll find out in chapter 5!} She Continued on out to the Exit. Guard: Thank you. Here is some Coins. Lenarche: No Thank You miss. And smiled. The guard said.: What a nice kid. Under her voice. As Lencharche left. She decided to Go to her room. So she went to sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review+Comment And tell me who you want to have a scene with next?. I probably should say that this may or may not be a new start. I don't know yet. Comment if you'd like a new start etc. Sweating I just hope i don't get ignored again :3

azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: ThanosxLen   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Thank you for the fanfiction! >_<

Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
CookieThief
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ThanosxLen   Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 am

6th Chapter and Thank you for commenting.
-------------------------------------------------
Lenarche was Sleeping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zephyr was abit dumbfound by the Man Lenarche was with, So he decided to get some sleep and check it out later.
So he was Heading to his room intill he heard someone talking to a Male voice. So he was heading to check it out. and then Zephyr Saw the Figure of The person Lenarche was with. So he Listened for a bit. {Thanos: You're supposed to get the plans! {Spy: I'm working on it!} And he walked off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter. Sorry about the shortness. Hissyfit Forgive me.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThanosxLen   

Back to top Go down

ThanosxLen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Fan's Corner-
Jump to: