Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 Ask : Quille!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1348
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 21
Location : No longer dead

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 am

Okay...
Back to top Go down
Quille Tribe
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Kikyo Moon wrote:
Evil means bad... ( and I thought you were smart...).

It seems like someone doesn't understand my question. Can you determine what is good or what is bad?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Quille Tribe wrote:
Kikyo Moon wrote:
Evil means bad... ( and I thought you were smart...).

It seems like someone doesn't understand my question. Can you determine what is good or what is bad?

Of course.

Everything I approve of is good.

Everything I don't approve of is bad.

Yey. (Isn't that your brand of morality?)

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Volg Tribe
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Daddy's a good person! >_<
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Volg Tribe wrote:
Daddy's a good person! >_<

Awwwww aren't you such a cute kiddddd~



I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU HOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

Come to papa! Come to papa!

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Volg Tribe
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 467
Join date : 2011-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Dadddyy, there's a creepy girl with orange hair and sparkly black eyes saying to me "come to papa"!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:08 pm

W-WAIT

I AM A HANDSOME MAN WITH BLACK HAIR AND BROWN EYES AND GLASSES IN HIS SCHOOL UNIFORM

WHAT CAN THERE POSSIBLY BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT ME

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 pm

... other than the pedogrin I mean

I will work hard to stop doing that

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 pm

~Sire Kirroha wrote:
W-WAIT

I AM A HANDSOME MAN WITH BLACK HAIR AND BROWN EYES AND GLASSES IN HIS SCHOOL UNIFORM

WHAT CAN THERE POSSIBLY BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT ME



Umm...everything? Sweating Mr Quille this guy is too suspicious. Don't you agree?

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Mr Quille if you say I'm not suspicious, I'll give you lots of cookies

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Do you like sweets Mr Quille? You are an adult! Don't listen to him! I'll give you a new sword if you say that he is suspicious!

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:27 pm

QUILLE IF YOU SAY I'M SUSPICIOUS I'LL EAT YOUR HAT

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:29 pm

~Sire Kirroha wrote:
QUILLE IF YOU SAY I'M SUSPICIOUS I'LL EAT YOUR HAT




You can't be serious, right?! E-eating his hat?! LOL Laughing

Mr Quille say that he is suspicious and I'll buy you a new hat and a sword. I will also try not to let him eat your hat if it's important for you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 pm

I'LL EAT YOUR SUNDAY HAT. BE WARNED.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Shocked

Do you have a Sunday hat? ( I think only crazy ppl would buy those things...).

_________________
Back to top Go down
Quille Tribe
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Sorry kids, I don't wear hats or use swords.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:19 pm

You didn't say anything about cookies.

And I'm not a kid. I'm a big, strong, muscular man.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 20
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

O RLY?
>D

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes.


_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 20
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:43 pm

I was about to reply until I saw the image.







I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 pm

8D

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2686
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 21
Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm

......Is that some twisted love-child of Kyuubey and Major Armstrong?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Someone contracted with Coobie. That's the only reasonable explanation behind this abomination.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2686
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 21
Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 pm

....I still prefer the love-child theory.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 am

This is strange...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ask : Quille!   

Back to top Go down
 
Ask : Quille!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Ask-A-Character! :: Ask Before Requiem Characters!-
Jump to: