Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys   Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:08 am

Gender Bender Len x Zephyr

I swept my hand through my hair. It was just too much a tiring day today. Of course I hid my exhaustion
well. That person will NEVER know that I was tired. Would give them too much satisfaction, that’s what.

I laid my head down on my desk. A nap. Just a nap.. nothing.. long…..

--------

“Len! Get your BUTT BACK HERE!” I shouted out, overfilling with fury. I couldn’t believe that that IDIOT
would just leave his fangirls waiting near the guild hall. Sure, they were an obnoxious bunch, but even I
want to see my idol all the time!

Who’s that idol?

I won’t tell.

“Alright, alright. You’re even worse than those fangirls,” Lenarche finally came down the staircase. He
was wearing this ridiculous white tuxedo. So what if it goes well with his dirty blonde hair. It makes him
more of a snobby rich person.

He smirked, and walked closer to me. I frowned when he tipped my chin upward with his fingers. We’re
enemies and we LOVED to piss each other off. Why? I don’t know.

He flipped his bangs to the side and breathed in deeply. Putting on his dazzling smile, he opened the
door and the muffled screams before became full blast.

“KYAHHH! LENNY!”

He winced, but continued smiling.

“Hello, dears. And what may I give you beautiful darlings today?”

Numerous, yet amusing, responses came back.

“YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE!!”

“YOUR LOVE!”

“YOUR ATTENTION!”

The girls looked at each other.

“YOUR EVERYTHING!!”

I literally burst out laughing, my long green hair moving with my laughter. My mask was blocking my
smiling eyes, but my grin gave it away.

Lenarche shot me a killer glare, but I just smirked back at him. I reached up to retie my pony tail with
the black bow that Lenarche had given me for a birthday present. Lots of people asked me why I kept it
around since I seemingly hate Lenarche.

Don’t be misled, I do hate him. But, it’s a black bow. Who doesn’t like black?

After he had closed the doors, we both walked back to the cafeteria side-by-side.

“Liking the attention?”

“Hate it.”

“I’m so glad that I’m not a boy.”

“Why?”

“Cause girls wouldn’t be able to stay away from me.”

“What’s so special about YOU.”

I twitched.

“I’m charming, beautiful, hot, smart, have an awesome attitude.. Oh wait! Everything that YOU’RE not.”

Lenarche breathed out a shuddering breath, as if that could release his anger. No help.

“That’s it. We’re dueling. Again,” he said spinning around at me.

“We destroyed the arena last time,” I retorted teasingly.

“Shut up.”

----

I twirled my sword in my left hand, then decided to add a katana to hold in my right hand. I wanted to
have every chance to defeat Lenarche, again. He is probably the strongest guy, but I’m the strongest girl.

I was standing in the prep room, wearing my guards on my knee caps and elbows. I wore a chest plate to
protect my breasts but I left my head alone. No weapon can destroy my mask, nothing can.

Meliora comes into the room, and I almost drop my sword.

“Good luck, Zephyr,” he smiled and his eyes are steel cold. I smiled meekly, and replied thanks. So what
if I had a minor crush on him? All I can concentrate right now is on Lenarche. He needs to go down.

----

“They’re fighting again?” Shea complained as she ate her lunch on the stadium audience seats. She
wanted to fight Zephyr. She was Shea’s biggest idol after all.

“Apparently so,” Avalon replied sternly. She was a soon-to-be Quadro leader after all. The only mature
one out there, apparently.

“Shh, sis! It’s time for the fight!” Alviss said excitedly. She loved seeing her friends fight each other.
Physically of course.

----

I twirled my sword and katana again, feeling slightly nervous. Meliora would be watching. Meliora would
be watching. I shook my head to get rid of those absurd thoughts. My sword and katana both faced

backwards. I raised them protectively in front of me. That would defend SOME attacks.

Of course.. Lenarche is magic based.

He stood on the other side, his hair actually glowing because of the afternoon sun. He readied his magic
staff and started murmuring spells to boost his power.

Tch, cheater.

----

Finally, the bell rang. I leapt forward.

Lenarche did too.

Who would be the victor?

----

I suddenly awoke from my very real dream. I looked down at my chest. Good, no breasts. I quickly grab
the mirror next to my lamp only for hair purposes.

I’m still a guy.

I breathe a sigh of relief, then I ran out of my room.

“Get Lenarche here,” I commanded at my subordinates. They nodded in obedience and called her over.

Quickly, I stepped near her to inspect. Yes, she has boobs. She has long hair, and feminine eyes.

The nightmare is over!

----

While Zephyr was inspecting Lenarche, she was inspecting him.

No boobs..
Manly face…
Short hair..
No bows…

Good! The nightmare is over!

What a weird dream I had..

Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys   Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:46 am

Such an awsome fanfic. boink!

Very amusing. Smile

It would be really AMAZING if in the game was a mission where they could drink a potion or maybe someone to cast a spell to make them switch souls, bodies or just something with gender bender. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Immortal

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys   Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 am

LOL You must like gender bender a lot ;D
and thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
Akira Shouji
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 am

Wow....It was really nice and awesome fanfic.....And funny too!^^

Meiko and Kaito forever~
Sir, please don't judge or hate me if you don't like this pairing. Everyone have a liking after all.
My name's Quyên in Vietnamese. I hope we could get alone well.^^
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys   Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:44 am

Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys   

Back to top Go down

Genderbender (Zephyr x Len) fanfic gift to Vynuxys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1