Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 Pairing Complications and such

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:20 am

Agrees. And idiots are sometimes attractives. Look at Kirro.

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:25 am

shine wrote:
Agrees. And idiots are sometimes attractives. Look at Kirro.

What are you talking about? I am extremely sophisticated and intelligent.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah Sure. That's why you have 6 wives.

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 am

shine wrote:
Yeah Sure. That's why you have 6 wives.

... So you married me not because of my sophisticated and intelligent behaviour?

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 am

It is said that love is blind. See it as "I love you VERY VERY VERYYYY MUCH".

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:16 am

Guys, guys. Let's not derail from the topic. I shall go pursue intelligence and cadavers. See ya guys!

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:27 am

I want Zephyr to be forever single.

_________________

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
I want Zephyr to be forever single.

I thought you were a rather ardent supporter of ZephxLen?

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 am

Well yes, but if Len doesn't end up with Zephyr in the true ending..
He could lead a sad and angsty life. WAHAHAHA.
Sorry..

_________________

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:33 am

Doubt it. Len isn't the only person Zeph can choose. Or Meliora. He'll eventually end up with someone. Razz

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 am

Kirro keeps ruining the hopes.

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:36 am

NOOOOOOOOOO.
Well this officially confirms that Len ends up with Thanos in the true ending.
Sadness everywhere.

_________________

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:40 am

YOU WERE STILL HOPING? XD :p

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 am

Yup.
Cause as Kirroha has stated, I am a VERY VERY firm believer of Zephyr and Len ):

_________________

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 am


_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:45 am

LOL YOU MADE FLORA CUTE!
Well, as far as cute can go with 4 eyes.
That is Flora right?

_________________

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:46 am

Yep. XD It was cute? Damn, I failed.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:47 am

YOU'RE WRONG. Flora has dark brown hairs. The rest is perfect of course!

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 am

Mmhmm. Cute.

_________________

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 am

shine wrote:
YOU'RE WRONG. Flora has dark brown hairs. The rest is perfect of course!

I thought Belle just said brown? XD

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am

They were black before. I did the mix of black and brown = dark brown.

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:07 am

Zephyr will end up llamas and fall deeper into bestiality.

Okay, I'm kidding.

He'll end up with no one canonically because he's gonna DIE! DIE! DIE I SAID!

Okay, I'm kidding.

He'll end up with some random hobo in the street. A girl that lives in the street and steals money and they shall live a robin-hood-esque life.

Okay, I'm kidding.

Okay, one of them isn't a joke.

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:26 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Zephyr will end up llamas and fall deeper into bestiality.

Okay, I'm kidding.

He'll end up with no one canonically because he's gonna DIE! DIE! DIE I SAID!

Okay, I'm kidding.

He'll end up with some random hobo in the street. A girl that lives in the street and steals money and they shall live a robin-hood-esque life.

Okay, I'm kidding.

Okay, one of them isn't a joke.

You actually knows it's easy to find out the truth in this? Of course it's with the llamas! .... Okay, I'm kidding.

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 am

shine wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
Zephyr will end up llamas and fall deeper into bestiality.

Okay, I'm kidding.

He'll end up with no one canonically because he's gonna DIE! DIE! DIE I SAID!

Okay, I'm kidding.

He'll end up with some random hobo in the street. A girl that lives in the street and steals money and they shall live a robin-hood-esque life.

Okay, I'm kidding.

Okay, one of them isn't a joke.

You actually knows it's easy to find out the truth in this? Of course it's with the llamas! .... Okay, I'm kidding.

I was about to say that, before I realized that it could be true after all.... Smile

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 am

no no zephyr will marry mikaela... ^.^

_________________
i am so alone... papa and mama come save me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   

Back to top Go down
 
Pairing Complications and such
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WSCE Supertournament II - A tribute to TCEC
» harga cover set @ fairing vts 200

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: