Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

Kirroha please delete this thread :O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:30 am

THIS IS GOING TO BE DELETED.

Last edited by darkdoll25 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:14 pm

You might need to consider giving a title to your stories next time. Very Happy A simple YurixLucia or ZephyrxLenarche doesn't cut it.

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 am

Kirroha, I have changed them. Hope they fit the situation properly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yo! Don't wander ar-..." He stopped midsentence, as he looked inside the door that Lucia had just gone into. Yuri swore that he had heard the piece Toccata and Fugue in D Minor playing in the background. Shivering, he tentatively stepped inside the suspicious store.
"Lucia? You in here?"
Some muffling noises were heard, mistaking it for screaming, Yuri ran towards the source of the noise to find.. a laughing Lucia.
"PFFT! Hi, Yuri! Check this OUT!"
He stared unbelieving at her, and turned to what she was indicating at. It was.. a dancing skeleton. Laughing with her, he tried to grab the skeleton to examine it. A great prop for the haunted mansion, he thought. But there was no string. Confused, he waved his arm behind the skeleton, who was still dancing, but found nothing attached to it. Lucia began noticing his weird behavior and started to try to find the motor that was making the skeleton move.
Again, they found nothing.
Then the store sprang to life. Yuri looked at Lucia and Lucia looked at Yuri. This was not going to end well.

Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 pm

8D Hunted house with living dead thingy dancing and no string attached..
>3 This looks interesting, heheh
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Thank you Smile Will add another addition tomorrow if I have time xD
[If my mom doesn't chew my ear out first.]

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:

Eh, how's your mother going to chew your ear out? XD Good luck with your story.

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:34 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
Do ear taste good?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:05 am

It's a saying in America
Like when a mom nags you so much you feel as if your ear has been chewed off and you can't hear anymore xD

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:59 am

"Why are you children in my store?"
A man's voice came from behind them, and Lucia and Yuri spun around. Panic was all over their face, what would this man do to them?
The said man looked like Count Dracula. He had slick black hair and pale eyes. The only difference was that he had green olive eyes, which were absolutely gorgeous which Lucia might add.
"W-W-We're just looking for things to add to our Haunted Mansion", Yuri said trying to put on a brave face for Lucia. But she was too occupied drooling over the hot guy to notice that Yuri was standing menacingly to protect her.
"Oh. Those things. Tch, don't you people get old of that? Anyways, here. Take the stuff, pay, and leave."
"Thanks!" Lucia grinned happily and quickly browsed the shelves. They were full of gruesome things. She found jars filled with eyeballs (with blood still attached to it), hands who's veins were pulsing, and a bucket of unknown liquid. Raised eyebrows, she slowly dipper her hand into the liquid. And when she pulled it out, her finger was bright blue.
Yuri muffled a laugh and grabbed a cloth to wipe off the suspicious liquid. Except it wouldn't come off.
"Holy.. what did you do, Lucia?!"
They would sooner or later find out what that suspicious liquid was. And it would take a whole lot of funny moments to get there.
~*TO BE CONTINUED*~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirroha please delete this thread :O   

Back to top Go down

Kirroha please delete this thread :O
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1