Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 am

It's just a fanfiction I just made up on the top of my head.

"Look at you. All dolled up for the dance!" Fir remarked as Lenarche came out of the dressing room. They were in town at night shopping for the bestest dance dress for the yearly anniversary dance at the.. the... (WHAT'S THE NAME OF THIS GUILD AGAIN?! Ugh, insert here). Lenarche grumbled. It wasn't that she hated this party or the guild at all, it was that no one was there to take her. Of course a certain snarky pants had crossed her mind, but she quickly dismissed him. He would rather go with one of those prettier fangirls that weren't as..extreme as others. OH no, now that she's thinking about it, it's going to be that slut, Klarie! She might seem to be innocent but she's a horrible SHARK who bites anybody who gets too close to Zephyr. And just by chance on the first day she joined the guild, she had to ask Zephyr (who she didn't know at the time) for directions. And guess who was stalking him that time? Yup, it was Klarie.

"Now I don't want to go anymore!" Lenarche screamed out all her pented frustrations. Fir quickly put Lenarche in a headlock and whispered threateningly in her ear.
"If you don't go, I'll be stuck with going with Iggy alone! Come on you know about the feelings I have for him!"
"......"
"For me?"
".........."
"Hello?"
"C-cant...breathe.."
"Ah!" Fir quickly released the coughing Lenarche. Knowing full well that she could never abandon her friend she reluctantly agreed. Maybe she'll just stay there for an hour and leave as quickly as possible. If nothing stops her of course. Which, by chance, it will.

How do you like my prologue?

Last edited by darkdoll25 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 am

Zephyr sauntered around his room, glaring at the lights glimmering outside his window. His dad made him go to that stupid ball, but he had no one to take. Sure he could just ask one of those crazy fangirls that stalk him everywhere, but he would rather die than do that. Though, thoughts of taking Lenarche did cross his mind. She wasn't as idiotic as the fangirls, certainly not obsessive, and can stand up for herself. Unlike those girly girls that are seemingly 'In Love' with him.

He shook his head. No way would Lenarche go out with him. That's just highly impossible. Feeling very slightly sad, he put on his black suit with a white blouse underneath. Quickly fastening his tie and buttoning his cuffs, he slipped on his shoes and got ready to present himself. The dance was only moments away from starting.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ugh, Fir..." Lenarche groaned from the back of the carriage they were riding on. The bumps of the cobblestones underneath the wheels were irritating her to no end. Plus her reluctance to even go to the ball in the first place wasn't a great thing too. She was as annoyed as Forte when he had to deal with Shea's pranks.
"Quiet for a moment alright? We'll be there soon. Oh look, we're here." Fir sighed, maybe she should rethink taking Lenarche when she really doesn't want to go.
The carriage door opened it's sleek black door, and out stepped Lenarche. People turned towards her and stared. Her hair was dyed black and straightened out, with a black cupcake dress that reached her calves. She wore black heels and no headband for a change. Sliver necklaces dangled from her neck and white bracelets covered her wrist completely.
Suddenly conscious of why people were staring at her, she pretended to not notice and stuck her chin out. Strutting towards the dance entrance, bellhops quickly opened the door for her. She looked like royalty to them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another white carriage arrived at the main gate. It had the symbol for the Vanguardion family painted onto the side. It was a circle with vines covering a giant spiral V in the center. Girls squealed next to their dates, who were very jealous indeed. The white door opened and out stepped Zephyr. His hair was gelled into being curved at the top of his forehead, giving the look of an official aristocrat. His mask was replaced with an elegant simple white mask that showed a little of his eyes. However, the color was unidentifiable.
The fangirls quickly took mental pictures for themselves. They would moon over it later at home.
Zephyr inaudibly sighed. This was going to be one BORING ball.

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 am

Okay that's really going to sound real and nice.

Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:33 am

I'm assuming that's a compliment, so thanks? Smile

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 am

XD Yes it was!

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:40 am

Oh! Thank you then!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The orchestra was playing music with a very upbeat tempo to it. Lenarche looked around, observing everything. It wasn't that bad really. She had expected it to be where rich people hung out with other rich people talking about how rich they were. So far she wasn't wrong, but she was actually having fun. The food was delicious and the punch was so fruity. Fir smirked and did a Zephyr-impersonation.
"And you didn't want to go."
"Oh quit it. I know that I was wrong."
Then, Iggy decided to show up in his blue tuxedo and black tie looking surprisingly stunning. Fir's mouth dropped.
"Hello, ladies!" He smiled innocently, confused as to why girls were looking at him weirdly.
"Ignis.. is..is that you?" Lenarche stuttered, still shocked.
"Y-Yeah? What? Did I wear the wrong thing?!" Sweat started to roll down his forehead, and he gasped for air. Wearing the wrong thing was on top of his most embarrassing-moments-list.
"No! I mean, you look..well.."
"Hot." Fir finished bluntly. Iggy's face flushed red and his eyes stared at the marble floor. What was a guy supposed to say after that? No, after the girl he liked said that?
"T-T-T-Thanks.."
Lenarche couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed Fir's arm and Iggy's arm and pushed them towards the dance floor. After an awkward silence, Iggy finally
took the initiative and offered his hand. Fir smiled a little and took it, swaying with him to the music.
Len smiled at the couple and turned the other way around. She didn't want to be caught staring at them, that would just be plain off.
"Well, well, well. Look who showed up." She tensed suddenly at the voice. Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply and spun around. Expecting a certain snark master to be standing in front of her.
"Hello, Zephy."
"Don't call me that."

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Shine has a weird habit of making everything she writes sound like sarcasm, apparently.

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:21 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Shine has a weird habit of making everything she writes sound like sarcasm, apparently.

I knew you would write something like that! Geez, understood XD I'll put more "emotions!" in my sentences from now on. But I really like this Fanfict! Very Happy

Is it better now?

Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:16 am

Hehe.. this is interesting~ Cool

Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:55 am

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 am

Okay, Write faster so I can read it faster Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:16 am

shine wrote:
Okay, Write faster so I can read it faster Very Happy
Agreed!

Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:10 pm

"Can't say that I'm surprised that you're here. It is a ball full of rich bastards." Lenarche grinned, oh what great joy it felt to diss Zephyr. It was the only thing that was remotely enjoyable here, besides the food and music of course.
"Enjoying yourself?" He asked, ignoring the question. He had enough to deal with, all the rich mens' snooty brat daughters kept on going towards his way. It was very stressing, even if most boys his age would love it.
"Kind of. Bored mostly."
"Figures."
Both of them leaned against the window, just people watching. A silence passed by, broken only by Zephyr's most unusual question.
"Want to dance?"
"...Say that again?"
This was the last thing that Lenarche would ever expect from Zephyr's mouth. She had thought of him too prideful to even ask her that, and was pretty sure that he hated her guts.
"I said, do you want to dance? We might as well, it's a waste of time just standing here doing nothing. You know how I hate boredom."
"Well, yeah.. but why not someone more suitable for you? I mean.." The sentence was left unsaid. They both knew what she meant. Different levels of society, different people they hung out with. It was merely by chance that they were in the same guild. They both didn't know each other had even existed. It formed a sort of unstable friendship, no acquaintanceship, they had with each other.
"You are better than all the girls here. At the very least...you aren't bratty."
"I take that as a compliment. I think."
Zephyr smirked, and offered his hand. Lenarche hesitated, but took it anyway. What could possibly happen while they were dancing?

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Not bad, Lenny. Took lessons?" Zephyr asked with genuine curiosity mixed with sarcasm in his voice.
"L-Lenny?! And no, I haven't taken any lessons."
They were waltzing to this unknown song called Gamelan (real song, so freaking pretty. It's a soundtrack for Cirque De Soleil Very Happy). The high notes on the first violins made the song sound eerie, but the low notes on the cello made it sound more magnificent than ever. Every pair out there were dancing in sync with the music and surprisingly Zephyr and Lenarche were too. People were looking at them dancing, wondering who the black beauty was and how she got the chance to dance with the most suitable bachelor there was.
"Hmph. Lenny, I've been meaning to ask you."
"What?"
"There's sexual tension between us, have you noticed?"
"WHAT?!"
Her question ran loud and clear in the ballroom even echoing in the kitchen. The orchestra was startled and stopped abruptly, causing the other dance couples to stare at them. Zephyr, of course, was muffling his laugh between his hand. He hadn't laughed this loud ever since Forte burped during a mission with 50 people.
Lenarche was still shocked and was standing still staring at the bobbing head of her dance partner. What he said was still in her head. Sexual tension?! Where the heck did he...wait. Ever since Christmas something changed between them. Especially that kiss under the mistletoe. Was that the reason why she thought Zephyr could take her to the ball? Together, as in...a couple?
This was beginning to be too much. Suddenly grabbing the still laughing Zephyr by the arm, Lenarche dragged him into the cool night air. The garden was filled with flowers from all over the world using magic to sustain themselves in the strange environment. It had a kind of romantic feel to it. An atmosphere that Lenarche did not want at all.
"Please explain." She asked, almost desperately. She didn't want to like Zephyr, not one bit. And this feeling all depended on what Zephyr would say..
"Oh that? I'm just saying, we've been kind of distancing ourselves. I'm good at noticing girl behavior."
"What? Girl behavior?"
"I'm being flocked by girls everywhere. You don't think I'd learn a thing or two?" Shaking his head at Lenarche's "obvious" ignorance, he continued.
"You know ever since Christmas.." *(Look below Very Happy)
"The mistletoe right?"
Zephyr nodded, speaking again.
"So does that mean we like each other?"
"No. No no no no no." It was as if the world would end if Lenarche would admit to liking Zephyr. She almost didn't notice Zephyr slightly frown. But she did, and she didn't know what to think about that. He suddenly turned around and walked towards his walking carriage, only looking back to ask if she wanted to ride with him back to the guild.
"...Sure."
This time, the silence wasn't comfortable. It had so much tension Lenarche thought she would choke under the pressure and crack. Meaning that she would blurt out that she was sorry and actually liked Zephyr. However, her self-control stopped her from doing that. The carriage rode on silently, the only noises was of fabric being shifted.
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Reference to Ana's fanfiction about the mistletoe kiss <333

Last edited by darkdoll25 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Cute. Cute. Cute. !!!!

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:06 am

Glad you're enjoying it, Shine Smile Thanks for being a loyal reader Very Happy and those unknown ones, I might've forgotten to mention
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The carriage halted to a stop abruptly, forcing Lenarche's tumbling body towards Zephyr stone-still one. Her face quickly getting red, she sat up and muttered an excuse. This was not at all helping the situation. She can't deny it anymore. There IS sexual tension between them!
"Go." His voice was ice-cold, but he quickly realized it and changed his mouth into his known smirk. But it felt like his jerkiness just disappeared with a flash. Lenarche felt worse and worse.
"Bye, Zephyr. See you tomorrow?" She couldn't help ending it with a question. It was totally uncertain that Zephyr would actually not avoid her. Even in her own situation she would ignore someone if certain events (like what happened) had transpired.
"We'll see."
As soon as she stepped out of the carriage, Zephyr followed suit and quickly over-walked her towards his room. The horses galloped away with the unknown driver. She wanted so badly to catch up to him, but thought better of it. He must've wanted his space, right?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day -dun dun dun-
"Could you pass the butter?" Shea asked to Lenarche, who was busy pushing peas around her plate. It seemed that she didn't hear, so he snapped his fingers loudly in her face. That got her out of her daydream.
"What? Oh! Here.." She reached for the butter and passed to the blue haired boy. Shea looked concerned and asked what has gotten her so distracted today.
"It's nothing. I mean, it is something but not something that I want to talk about."
Hurt quickly passed through Shea's face, but he nodded understandingly. It was obviously a touchy subject. Then, piano music filled the ears of the guild members as they ate. Suddenly everything was quiet. Lenarche whispered across the table to Shea and asked if it was the phantom player again.
"Yeah. But this time, it's more.. sad you know?"
"Exactly how I feel right now.." She looked up towards the ceiling sad, unknowingly that the phantom player was someone she knew very well.

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 am

Awesome. More More Very Happy (I'm sure it shows how much I like this couple XD)

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 am

I'm going to guess that you are definitely doing this pairing first.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What is WITH ALL THESE STUPID SNAILS?!" Lenarche was irritated. No, straight pissed. She had just gotten through a rotten day starting with finding out that termites have infested her room, and it went all downhill from there. Her food was spoiled (mold was growing on it), her pet Freyja decided to teethe and chew on all her furniture, and since it rained the day before, her clothes that were in the wardrobe were soaked through.
Not. a. good. day.
"C-Calm down!" Alviss stuttered, suddenly scared of females. He had normally been near calm and delicate girls, not ferocious will-snap-anyone-who-comes-close girls. There is some truth in the saying," You learn something new every day."
"Well, I DON'T want to calm down. Alviss, help me kill these idiotic creatures!"
They quickly did a co-op attack and destroyed all the slimy snails except for the boss monster. It was a long dragon with a ferocious face that seemed to grin evilly and would scare anyone that laid their eyes on it. But not for Lenarche. Like I mentioned, she did not have a good day.
With fire flaming in her eyes, she quickly struck a fire bolt filled with all her rage and defeated the dragon. Alviss shrunk back, that was a level ten dragon, hard to kill... easy to die from. He would never underestimate the female gender ever again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The mission was over and Lenarche released all her anger. She sighed strolling through the market. She bought some apples and munched on them uninterested. Not at all wanting to think about Zephyr, but his name kept popping up everywhere in posters...magazines... newspapers.. The world couldn't get enough of him.
That night's events kept on playing in her mind like a movie. Or a slideshow sometimes, just stopping at the right moments. The slight frown, the question about if they both liked each other, her outright rejection. She was regretful, and angry with herself.
Zephyr wasn't THAT bad of a person, and she was so rude to him during their conversation. Was there any way to make it up to him?

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:35 am

KYA~ Of course, I'm doing this path first XD Don't you agreed that they fit sooo well together! I was mad when I realized that Thanos was canon XD Well, nevermind, I'll still play Zephyr more than anyone else XD

I'm getting addict pretty easily these past days. After Kirro, it is your turn to have me asking you more and more Smile

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 am

A certain green-haired boy woke up from his sleep. For a moment there, all was quiet and peaceful in his mind. But as soon as he remembered the name Lenarche, it became like a typhoon of feelings that overwhelmed him. What was going on? He was usually so good with hiding feelings, even with himself.
He slipped out of bed and went towards his bedroom. After he was doing making himself pretty (OH Zephyr, you don't have to do that :3) he put on his mask for the day. It was already 7 AM, 10 minutes before his breakfast commenced. He walked down the grand staircase looking important, but not feeling anything like that. Making a turn to the right, he opened up big white doors with golden spirals decorated on it. The marble floor shown little of his reflection. Many Quadro leaders were already eating at the table, filled with food making it seem as if a feast was going on.
Zephyr made his way towards his normal seat, way at the high chair. But the problem was that he was not at all feeling hungry. It seemed unappetizing at the moment. Groaning, he pushed back in his chair and walked out of the doors again. The rest of the Quadro leaders looked at him then each other in confusion. What was going on?

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 am

*Grumble* THANOS IS CANON?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
*Grumble* THANOS IS CANON?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Say you're kidding me? You didn't knew?

XD

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:09 am

p-proof.. I need proof D:
Sure, Thanos needs some love but..
T>T

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 am

Kirro and Azure keep saying it XD I was pissed off XD

Keep your fanfict anyway ~ Maybe if we love Zeph enough they are going to change their mind XD

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 am

Okay ): No more additions for today Smile I need more inspiration xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   

Back to top Go down

We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next