Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Forte is now Stuffy White Mage.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Land of Neon and Ebony

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm

He has always been

_________________

Sir Kirroha: [Aurelio] gets thrown around a lot apparently.
Sir Kirroha: But it's okay, because being thrown around = monetary compensation get
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Dee wrote:
He has always been
niiicceeee

_________________

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Avalon wrote:
I told you; It's not as if I like milk for personal reasons!


...

...

Character: Avalon Tribe
Title: Tsundere for Milk

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:35 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Avalon wrote:
I told you; It's not as if I like milk for personal reasons!


...

...

Character: Avalon Tribe
Title: Tsundere for Milk
SUPPORT

_________________

Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Land of Neon and Ebony

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Avalon wrote:
I told you; It's not as if I like milk for personal reasons!


...

...

Character: Avalon Tribe
Title: Tsundere for Milk

EPIC LULZ.

SUPPORT.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:14 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Avalon wrote:
I told you; It's not as if I like milk for personal reasons!


...

...

Character: Avalon Tribe
Title: Tsundere for Milk

SUPPORT!!!!

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 am

Pfft. Very Happy

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Avalon Tribe
Tsundere For Milk
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 pm

I don't think I want to know what the word "tsundere" means...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh, what do you think it means? o.o

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Avalon Tribe
Tsundere For Milk
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Clearly it means something indecent. How can you be so foul?!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:31 pm


derp


(I swear, Avalon has a screwed up mind...)

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Land of Neon and Ebony

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:24 am

Here, Avvy-kins: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere

Not that bad, see?

_________________

Sir Kirroha: [Aurelio] gets thrown around a lot apparently.
Sir Kirroha: But it's okay, because being thrown around = monetary compensation get
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 am

They should really add Kurisu in it!

_________________

Back to top Go down
Avalon Tribe
Tsundere For Milk
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh, I see. I guess it's not as bad as I thought...

... Wait, I am not like that! This is ludicrous! I demand you change this title at once!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 pm

YOU SAY YOU HATE MILK YET YOU DRINK IT.
PERFECT PERFECT DEFINITION FOR A TSUNDERE :3

_________________

Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Land of Neon and Ebony

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 am

Avalon Tribe wrote:
Oh, I see. I guess it's not as bad as I thought... <-- Dere.
... Wait, I am not like that! This is ludicrous! I demand you change this title at once! <-- Tsun.



Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:24 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOL

_________________

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Dee wrote:
Avalon Tribe wrote:
Oh, I see. I guess it's not as bad as I thought... <-- Dere.
... Wait, I am not like that! This is ludicrous! I demand you change this title at once! <-- Tsun.




Oh, Dee. Awesome as always. rabbit

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Land of Neon and Ebony

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:35 am

Many thanks, Sir Kirro.

_________________

Sir Kirroha: [Aurelio] gets thrown around a lot apparently.
Sir Kirroha: But it's okay, because being thrown around = monetary compensation get
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Seleniarius
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 83
Join date : 2011-09-03

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Wonderful. I have a tsundere fetish!
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere you don't know .

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:47 am

Character: Lazarus
Title: MPD Troll


Isaidnothing.

Character: Nero
Title: Save-files Eater

:X .

_________________
"If you do that I will kill you, then I will reincarnate you and kill you again!"
"You used to be so big." -Al to Iggy, Hetalia
"If you fail once, hide all the evidence that you've ever tried."

Russian Roulette is fun, da?

Status: Trying to psychoanalyze myself. (: .
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 am

Lyn27 wrote:
Character: Nero
Title: Save-files Eater

Support.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Oops, I didn't notice that Ignitio's Sodium Hydroxide actually had two supports! Very Happy Updated accordingly.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Lyn27 wrote:

Character: Nero
Title: Save-files Eater
SUPPORT

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~   

Back to top Go down
 
~ The Title Suggestion Thread! ~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» General Suggestion Thread for The Dark City's New Design
» The Nickname Suggestion Thread
» BBCodes - Suggestion Thread
» Challenge Suggestion Thread: Current Listed PG 1
» Armor Suggestion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Ask-A-Character!-
Jump to: