Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 Ask : The royal high--Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Thanos
The Hooded Hobo
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I can't believe you call that as an analogy of love. Have you fallen in love with a cheeseburger because it's tasty?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanos wrote:
I can't believe you call that as an analogy of love. Have you fallen in love with a cheeseburger because it's tasty?

As a matter of fact, I have, after taking a leaf out of that episode of Spongebob where he falls in love with a krabby patty.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
hyperai
Newborn user
Newborn user


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Smile What do you think of Len-chan, then? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Land of Neon and Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanos wrote:
I can't believe you call that as an analogy of love. Have you fallen in love with a cheeseburger because it's tasty?

*Holds cheeseburger closer* No one understands our love
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Dee wrote:
Thanos wrote:
I can't believe you call that as an analogy of love. Have you fallen in love with a cheeseburger because it's tasty?

*Holds cheeseburger closer* No one understands our love

STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE
OR I WILL KILL YOU

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 21
Location : Land of Neon and Ebony

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:20 pm

WHAT?! YOU HAVE A HUSBAND?!

THIS! RELATIONSHIP! IS! OVER!

....*sob*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:45 pm

CHEESEBURGER JOHNSON!
I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-09-25
Location : Canada <3

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:02 am

How do I know wether my soul is tasty or not......
Back to top Go down
vikingspirit
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 am

Thanos wrote:

@viking : That's called pride.

Haha! Sweating Okay okay...if you say so...but let me remind you that pride is a huge part of being a narcissist. Because a narcissist is someone who is very focused on themselves Razz *hides under a table* Why do I feel like my life is suddenly in danger of coming to an end? Heehee...but I can't help it! I love teasing you Thanos XD It's worth the risk :3

_________________
Of all the things I've LOST...I miss MY MIND the most. tongue
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:12 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Dee wrote:
Thanos wrote:
I can't believe you call that as an analogy of love. Have you fallen in love with a cheeseburger because it's tasty?

*Holds cheeseburger closer* No one understands our love

STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE
OR I WILL KILL YOU

..... Who was supossed to be the wife? The cheez or Dee ?

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 am

I'm married to my own blood because it's tasteh 8D

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
I'm married to my own blood because it's tasteh 8D

Azuuuuure O_o you're going to scare me now!!!

... Wait, can I taste? XD

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:12 am

Thanos, I must admit that I do enjoy your personality. and I have a green hair fetish

Do you like sugary things, or sour?
Do you have a favorite song (assuming you have musicians in Fantasia)?

_________________
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 am

Prince of Soda wrote:
and I have a green hair fetish

... XD

Hey Thanos dear I was wondering what would you do if I try to push you from a bridge? *Random thought*

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 207
Join date : 2011-07-28
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere you don't know .

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Prince of Soda wrote:
and I have a green hair fetish

Agreed. Hey Thanos, is it painful for the person whose soul is being eaten when you eat it? ;D. Or is the person unconscious?

_________________
"If you do that I will kill you, then I will reincarnate you and kill you again!"
"You used to be so big." -Al to Iggy, Hetalia
"If you fail once, hide all the evidence that you've ever tried."

Russian Roulette is fun, da?

Status: Trying to psychoanalyze myself. (: .
Back to top Go down
vikingspirit
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 am

Lyn27 wrote:
Prince of Soda wrote:
and I have a green hair fetish

Agreed. Hey Thanos, is it painful for the person whose soul is being eaten when you eat it? ;D. Or is the person unconscious?

Hmmm...or maybe the way Thanos eats a soul feels good to the victim. *wink wink nudge nudge* Hundreds of girls run to Thanos saying, "Thanos! Don't stop! Please eat my soul!" ROFL XD

_________________
Of all the things I've LOST...I miss MY MIND the most. tongue
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:39 am

vikingspirit wrote:
Lyn27 wrote:
Prince of Soda wrote:
and I have a green hair fetish

Agreed. Hey Thanos, is it painful for the person whose soul is being eaten when you eat it? ;D. Or is the person unconscious?

Hmmm...or maybe the way Thanos eats a soul feels good to the victim. *wink wink nudge nudge* Hundreds of girls run to Thanos saying, "Thanos! Don't stop! Please eat my soul!" ROFL XD

I had this picture in my head... XD Oh gosh! New fetish...? Poor Thanos!

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 am

vikingspirit wrote:
Lyn27 wrote:
Prince of Soda wrote:
and I have a green hair fetish

Agreed. Hey Thanos, is it painful for the person whose soul is being eaten when you eat it? ;D. Or is the person unconscious?

Hmmm...or maybe the way Thanos eats a soul feels good to the victim. *wink wink nudge nudge* Hundreds of girls run to Thanos saying, "Thanos! Don't stop! Please eat my soul!" ROFL XD
I will now be mentally disturbed for days D:

_________________
Back to top Go down
vikingspirit
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:48 am

shine wrote:
vikingspirit wrote:
Lyn27 wrote:
Prince of Soda wrote:
and I have a green hair fetish

Agreed. Hey Thanos, is it painful for the person whose soul is being eaten when you eat it? ;D. Or is the person unconscious?

Hmmm...or maybe the way Thanos eats a soul feels good to the victim. *wink wink nudge nudge* Hundreds of girls run to Thanos saying, "Thanos! Don't stop! Please eat my soul!" ROFL XD

I had this picture in my head... XD Oh gosh! New fetish...? Poor Thanos!

Yay for new fetishes? Laughing *high fives shine* Lyn27 gave me the perfect opportunity to say something like that Very Happy

@Prince of Soda: Haha! Oh come on. It can't be that bad Smile

_________________
Of all the things I've LOST...I miss MY MIND the most. tongue
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:57 am

vikingspirit wrote:
@Prince of Soda: Haha! Oh come on. It can't be that bad Smile
My memory is so bad I'll most likely forget by morning, so you are probably right

_________________
Back to top Go down
vikingspirit
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:11 am

Prince of Soda wrote:
vikingspirit wrote:
@Prince of Soda: Haha! Oh come on. It can't be that bad Smile
My memory is so bad I'll most likely forget by morning, so you are probably right

I guess having a bad memory can be an advantage sometimes huh Smile

_________________
Of all the things I've LOST...I miss MY MIND the most. tongue
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 am

vikingspirit wrote:
Prince of Soda wrote:
vikingspirit wrote:
@Prince of Soda: Haha! Oh come on. It can't be that bad Smile
My memory is so bad I'll most likely forget by morning, so you are probably right

I guess having a bad memory can be an advantage sometimes huh Smile
True Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
Thanos
The Hooded Hobo
avatar

Posts : 145
Join date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Oh for the love of... What is wrong with you people.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Thanos wrote:
Oh for the love of... What is wrong with you people.
Are you kidding or do you want my list?
I will warn you, it's long.

_________________
Back to top Go down
vikingspirit
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-09-29
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Thanos wrote:
Oh for the love of... What is wrong with you people.

We have a thing for single and hot immortals Wink specifically you. Is that so hard to believe? Very Happy

_________________
Of all the things I've LOST...I miss MY MIND the most. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ask : The royal high--Me   

Back to top Go down
 
Ask : The royal high--Me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» HIGH ELF 500 PT Part Deux!
» Super Urgent Need! DArk or High Elf right hand wielding a knife or a sword
» High Elf Noble Mount
» IOB High Elves / Rule sets
» High Elves Spearmen and Lothern Sea Guards modeling question

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Ask-A-Character! :: Ask MOGF characters!-
Jump to: