Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm

http://thealliancegame.weebly.com/updates-blog.html

Update about the Goddesses (as many asked)

There is the "Older Sister" and the "Younger Sister". Unlike Abygail's and Camelia's, who are hiding a deep rivality, the Goddesses used to stay closer to each other. They spent more than 1,000,000 years together, isn't it normal to priorize their sisterhood?

For the whole story, click on the link at the top of this post :3

Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 am

Very Very interesting, shine

Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 am

theone wrote:
Very Very interesting, shine

Agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 am

Thanks all :3 and the last update for today (because in the end, I got many who asked me to tell more about the characters)

http://thealliancegame.weebly.com/updates-blog.html

This time, I'm going to PROPERLY introduce you the guys and girls of our story.

BDaL (Between Darkness And Light) is mostly centered on Abygail's and her twisted memories, but be aware that everyone means a lot.

First of all, we'll start with the girls:

Abygail!
Maybe easy to guess, since I kept telling it XD, but Abygail is ill. There isn't much to tell about this lovely (and disturbed) girl other than : She can be the sweetest thing in this world, and 10 minutes after turns into the most aweful brat ever. Ian and Bael (her "Uncles") once admit it's due to the choc she had when she learned she would die. It's almost as she created herself a second personnality, allowing it to control her when she was too much under pressure. "Can we keep this as a secret, between the two of us?"

Camelia!
If, usually, the Queen-in-becaming like her title, it's not the true with Camelia. She dislike responsibilites and often wished that Abygail became Queen in her place, before learning her sister was ill. Since, she hide the fact that she wants to disappears from the Castle, only Silas (who's considered as her bestfriend) is aware of it. Even if she can look really close to Aby, if something remains hidden is that they are both aware of their huge rivality. Is it stupid to admit that it all started with ONE guy, isn't it? "If I tell you the truth, are you going to stop me from leaving you?"

Elena!
The strong fighter who came in the City a few months before the beginning of the story. She met Abygail and they are now "friendly" towards each other. Lena is a selfish but funny person, and have a huge sense of "what belongs to me, belongs to me but what's yours is also mine." She tends on showing it when it comes to both Nim and Zac, that she considers as a family. "If you leave me, I'll make sure no one else can reach you."

The Guys!!!
Nim!
One of most easy going person, who's also related to an intern war created by a single family. He don't talk a lot about him, just trying to make people feels at ease around him. He likes teasing Abygail by calling her Ab's once she acknowledge him, and dislike Caius at first sight. Nim ran away when he was young, admitted by Zac who followed him, but kept everything else hidden. "Wouldn't it be easier for us to stay that way forever?"

Caius
Also known as SIR Caius (Title that he hates as much as the nobles), he is one of the only ones allowed around Abygail, and swore to protect her. It is said that he had no choice, since he's a demon who made a pact with both Ian and Bael. When Abygail was young, Caius was always gone on journeys but when she learned she would die, he came back to stay and protect her. The "comic duet" they made together is often funny, sometimes tearful, but they are really friendly and close to each other. His past is confusing, because even if a lot of person knew him, and even if his name is written in many important documents, nothing tells what he did to be expelled from Hell. "Does it hurts because I'm the one you love?"

Lionel
Oh yes, the Vampires Prince. Lionel is young, even too young for a vampire, since he's only 22 years old. He is Abygail ex-fiance with whom she decided to break up in order to let him marry someone that would live older by his side. He often proposed her with time and he offered to turn her into a Vampire. Even if the link between them was deep, Aby always knew it wasn't the solution. Lionel is also one of the first, in the game, to learn how was she would die, since he noticed she often get blind. Whatever the path you'll choose, he's one of the ones who'll stay by your side. "I'll devote my life to yours, until we both broke apart."

Jonas
The little brother Cypres, Jonas is the cheerful kid who lies to everyone. He's in fact a real young pervs, always shouting his "words of windsom" around him. Easy to tease, he's Abygail's bestfriend since she is 8 years old, when he was 6. They are separate by 1 years and half but since Aby tends on being childish when she's her REAL self, they suit a lot. Jonas is the most powerful of the Cypres family but keep this fact hidden since his brother is working really hard. "I know the secret of life, it's being surrounded by your love!"

Silas
Jonas' big bro, he's also Camelia confident. He know the feelings that Jonas carry for Abygail as well as the love that Camelia keep hidden for one of their friends. He often got rejected by girls when he was young so stop having any interest in them, digging into his studies instead. One of the youngest tutor ever (he was 12 when he began), he's now an active tutor and a student of the University. Seeing Aby ill almost each day gave him the desire to change this world, and he's now trying to became a doctor, secretly working on dark spells that could bring the dead back to life. "I'm not blind enough to miss how we both feels."

Zac
It's not because I talk about him at last that he's not important. One of the MOST guy ever in this story is Zac, no matter what path you'll be into. Caius saw right at first sight about the plain Zac. This guy is an half-demon, and holds a secret that could all bring them to death. The key to survive is in his hands since the beginning, but you can't open a heart you're not invited in. "We can both share it, it doesn't mean we're allowed to..."

Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:41 pm

OMG Shine! So much suspense! This is SO interesting!
XD I would like to talk longer but I'll post it on the updates sites.
And completely unimportant, but part of me was dying to correct all the mistakes in your post as it makes the meaning a little hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:01 pm

Elemental Princess wrote:
OMG Shine! So much suspense! This is SO interesting!
XD I would like to talk longer but I'll post it on the updates sites.
And completely unimportant, but part of me was dying to correct all the mistakes in your post as it makes the meaning a little hard to understand.

Go ahead, I was sooooo tired when I wrote it, I noticed many mistakes... looooong after.

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

BTW, some people asked me why it was taking so long to release. Well, easy, the script is kinda huge. Surprise surprise, every stats is changing the story, so...

Example : Camelia's stats, be it low or high, influence the main path. Lena's stats influence the main, Nim's, Zac's and Camelia's. Caius' and Nim's influence the main and the others path, Lionel influence every path, as well as Jonas and bla bla bla.

Another example : If you're too close to Jonas in every other guy path, he'll follow you everywhere during your date, trying to ruin them to keep you for himself.

If you're not close enough to Camelia, you'll start the "Rival Part" at a specific part of the game, no matter the path you're in. This is quite troublesome if you don't fix it fast; you might lose the guy before the end of the game.

So yes, that's why it's taking so long but I hope it's worthing it!

Back to top Go down
avalongirl9
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

Location : in a computer room...you will never know which one! >=3

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 am

shine wrote:
BTW, some people asked me why it was taking so long to release. Well, easy, the script is kinda huge. Surprise surprise, every stats is changing the story, so...

Example : Camelia's stats, be it low or high, influence the main path. Lena's stats influence the main, Nim's, Zac's and Camelia's. Caius' and Nim's influence the main and the others path, Lionel influence every path, as well as Jonas and bla bla bla.

Another example : If you're too close to Jonas in every other guy path, he'll follow you everywhere during your date, trying to ruin them to keep you for himself.

If you're not close enough to Camelia, you'll start the "Rival Part" at a specific part of the game, no matter the path you're in. This is quite troublesome if you don't fix it fast; you might lose the guy before the end of the game.

So yes, that's why it's taking so long but I hope it's worthing it!
Does that mean that it is going to be a long game?! Very Happy yay~ boink!
Are you going to be making forums for the game? Very Happy

Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 am

Omg that would be AWESOME you should so do that! Very Happy
Also, this game sounds really interesting! Keep up the good work shine! ^_^
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 pm

avalongirl9 wrote:
Does that mean that it is going to be a long game?! Very Happy yay~ boink!
Are you going to be making forums for the game? Very Happy

Yes and Yes. For the forum, I'm waiting to release the demo (soon, soon!)

katielynn98 wrote:
Omg that would be AWESOME you should so do that! Very Happy
Also, this game sounds really interesting! Keep up the good work shine! ^_^

Thanks :3 And I'm doing it, it's just long to script because there is many interactions that depends of stats, so I'm making sure everything is working properly! :3

Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:38 am

Awesome! I think your idea about the whole getting close to Jonas could ruin you relationships with people! That just makes the game even more interesting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 am

Woohoo, updates! (Since I have nothing else to do for now, because my current book is being edited and because I'm not allowed to work too much!)

Friendship 1 : Nim x Lena x Zac
Friendship 2 : Caius x Camelia x Silas
Friendship 3 : Jonas x Aby x Lionel

Rivals 1 : Silas vs Jonas
Rivals 2 : Caius vs Nim
Rivals 3 : Lionel vs all the guys
Rivals 4 : Aby vs Camelia

(Here, it's kinda different since you actually start being Bestfriend with Jonas, you're relationship is just going to change with time; Camelia start bestfriend with Silas and Caius is both Camelia and Abygail close friend)
Bestfriends 1 : Lena x Aby
Bestfriend 2 : Jonas x Aby
Bestfriend 3 : Lionel x Jonas
Bestfriend 4 : Caius x Silas
Bestfriend 5 : Zac x Nim

Possibles relationship :
Aby x everyone who's getable (of course)
Camelia x Caius
Camelia x Silas
Camelia x Lionel
Camelia x Garui (not shown yet)

Lena x Zac
Lena x Nim
Lena x Secret character purple (Kuran)

Camelia will never ever think about dating Zac and Jonas.
Lena can't stand Lionel, Caius and Silas (too matures)

Facts useful
Abygail was engaged to Lionel 4 years and half before the beginning of the story.
Camelia and Abygail often fight but, as the older, Camelia try to smoother things.
There used to be a sister between Silas' and Jonas' age.
Nim and Zac are related.
Lena is a spoil little brat.
Jonas is a perv in disguise.
Abygail fave drink is hot milk with vanilla.
Caius wasn't really living in the castle until Abygail turned 13.
Lionel spent almost all his life in a vampire special academy.
Camelia keep threatening Silas about "how she'll be mean towards him when she'll be a queen" which actually scary him.

Aby and Camelia started to fight with each other because of a guy.

And there will be some characters entering the game at specific moments, depending the path :
Garui - Ian - Bael - Kuran and Rose.

And the "main evil" is in the closer person around Aby.

How is it?

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Garui - If you look closer he's looks a little like Nim isn't it?

Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 am

They look like twins. XD

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 am

XD

Yo alls, I'm not dead. Had a few e-mails asking me if I dropped the game so let me clarify something.

NOT AT ALL. I just place my main job in front of this project, and have to finish a book before Smile But I'm still scripting at least once a week! Wink

Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:20 pm

I swear Shine, you r beyond awesome <3~ Although this game is confusing me @.@ So..i hope playing it will help me clearing things up @_@~~ Good to know that this project isnt dead but semi-alive xD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 am

Hahaha! Wouldn't be so fun if it was easy to understand it XD I'm hoping that a demo will come soon, I'll give you news about it as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:06 am

Shineeee.....Im stalking this thread often to see updates lol. Im really interested in your book more though...Message me more about it XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:47 pm

X-Peace&amp;Love-O wrote:
Shineeee.....Im stalking this thread often to see updates lol. Im really interested in your book more though...Message me more about it XD

Ghaaaa thanks Peace Smile I'm waiting for some news of the book since I'm already writing the second book of the serie. And as for the game, thanks for stalking XD lol!

Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 pm

oooh, nice! So Ill be able to buy the first book sometime soon, right, like at chapters or indigo Very Happy
And LOOL no problem x)
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:05 am

Well, I still wonder when the first book is gonna be translate! My editor is sure taking her time. I would have translate it for you, but I'm not good enough in english to express all the feelings the original version has.

OH and btw, for those who knows the canon pairing in this game, well... something came up and it changed. That's all.

Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 am

Ooh ok shine, but Im going to continue studying French until Im fluent so hopefully I can enjoy the original version in French. xD
&& whyd you change the cannon :O
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 am

Came with an idea to make things "easier" for the players

Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:21 am

Ooh alright, Im just so excited XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm not dead (even if I wish I was since I'm overload with work Razz) neither is that game.

Scenario 95% done. Changed a few things to make it easier, add an inventory control and currently working on item button. And I suddenly realized I need to pack cash for Azure if I want my damn CGs.

Oh, and my beloved artist is gonna redo all the sprites.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   

Back to top Go down

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next