Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

Genderbender Fever 2. :)))))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku

PostSubject: Genderbender Fever 2. :)))))   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:41 am

Batch twoooo~
And I'm not that proud of it... NYAH.

Girl!Forte should be in the first batch. But I ruined it and thus need repeating. And her eyes should be light green but the scanner seems to have blurry eyes and it became light blue. >.> Her hair looks plain, and since spell casters in classical mythology wear braids (as in the LOOOONG ones) I made her wear it. But not that long because it'll look like Hatsune Miku with white hair and on braids. Very Happy

I have nothing more to say on Girl!Ignitio except that I did the same trick as I did on Girl!Shea and I hate damn hate the way I did her skin. Scanner fail, damnit.

Girl!Albel is another thing. I did her twice, because on my first try, her hair is gold like Klavios. xD So I mixed gray and bron and made a magnificent hair. YAY. Razz And If the real Albel is an animal guy, well his girl version is a nature/plants/flowers/the like type. Very Happy AND I SHOULD HAVE USED THE SAME COLOR ON GIRL!ALVISS ANG GIRL!AVALON Damn it.

Her hair is a mess. When my mom saw Girl!Nero, my mom liked her. Razz Her hair inspired by valen_albaderon36's hair in real life. Why? Because from afar, her hair is neat, but on closer look, it looks all messy and jumpy and some strands are flying. xD And Girl!Nero looks more like a red-headed forest nymph than a guild warrior. AUGH.

Sorry for killing Girl!Zephyr's awesomeness. I figure that whomever gave Girl!Zephyr the mask probably found her eyes too pretty to be covered, so he gave a half-mask to her. Now she looks like the girl and green-haired version of the phantom in the Phantom of the Opera. GEEZ. But I liked the design that way. YAY~ Smile

I hope you like them~ Very Happy

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 2. :)))))   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:43 am

Girl! Forte is as stiff as the original, cool (or should I say cold?) Girl!Iggy is looks like Valen a little, her hair make me remember Valen. She looks so calm than Valen. Girl!Albel..... okay you successfully made me spill my orange juice in my computer (And I need to clean it bleh!) What will Albel said when you draw him in a form of a girl. Because, she is too cute! Girl!Nero is so good and sport-type girl. Girl!Zephyr....... no comment I think some of her rabid fangirl will kill me (or you.)

Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 2. :)))))   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:25 am

DYING FROM CUTENESS!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genderbender Fever 2. :)))))   

Back to top Go down

Genderbender Fever 2. :)))))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1