Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:14 pm

So was it a mixed competition between Art and Literature?

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
Candi
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-12-17
Age : 20
Location : United States, woot!

PostSubject: Writing part   Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:34 am


OKay I have a submission!
http://cecillex.deviantart.com/#/d35njsx
Im supose to post it like this right? OwO Sweating

_________________

Back to top Go down
renpao
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockton, CA.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 am

@Rin
No, I don't think so. From what I can surmise from the first post, they have their own categories, so while the criteria for judging is the same it's not a competition between art and literature. I assume it's category-based? ^^;

_________________
HER MAJESTY! | WIP Otome
art blog | development blog
Back to top Go down
http://irenart.tumblr.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:31 am

The categories are nothing but a bigger chance to win, since that you can submit one entry per category. But then all, the judging will be mixed, and the entries will be treated all the same.

Why did I did that? Because when we have a separate contest per category, the judging premise per category will be too small (because I know that each of you can't draw and write at the same time, so you'll only be making an entry for one category) and thus, we'd be having trouble giving out the prizes.

I hope I made things clear~

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
renpao
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-02
Location : Stockton, CA.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 am

~Cap'n White Gummi Lumen wrote:
The categories are nothing but a bigger chance to win, since that you can submit one entry per category. But then all, the judging will be mixed, and the entries will be treated all the same.

Why did I did that? Because when we have a separate contest per category, the judging premise per category will be too small (because I know that each of you can't draw and write at the same time, so you'll only be making an entry for one category) and thus, we'd be having trouble giving out the prizes.

I hope I made things clear~

Oh, I see; that makes things clear now, thanks. Smile

_________________
HER MAJESTY! | WIP Otome
art blog | development blog
Back to top Go down
http://irenart.tumblr.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 am

List of Contest Entries Here
For anybody who is interested. C:
I hope more will submit their entries~ Very Happy

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:31 pm

To be honest, this contest's entries are far more than the last one...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Is it possible for the deadline to be extended a couple of days? I wanna get something in too ><"

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:41 am


_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Maid Latte

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 pm



XD I should've done this earlier, but...ah, whatever.

Enemies - Literature Submission

And, to no one's great surprise, this is a Zephyr/Len...song. XD

_________________
Youtube || Deviantart

...wait, why did everyone turn into gummy bears?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 pm



http://rin-the-witch.blogspot.com/2011/01/happiness-of-shooting-star.html

Okay, it is a Leon x Melodia. just guess when is the time it happen! I'm just like that pairing from RoT. I plan to make Gil x Xirara but, I choose this. (Anyway Festival = Holiday, right?)

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Hmm... about the deadline being extended.... I don't know because it's our exams in the next 2 weeks, and I'll need to review more. I can't accommodate you when I extend another week.

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:59 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
Hmm... about the deadline being extended.... I don't know because it's our exams in the next 2 weeks, and I'll need to review more. I can't accommodate you when I extend another week.
I get another Try Out (a.k.a exam) too 2 weeks again and for worse the result will announced in the Newspaper T T*just sobbing in a corner*

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Ana wrote:
To be honest, this contest's entries are far more than the last one...
Probably because there are more Fantasians now? Smile
I'm actually rejoicing right now because a lot of people liked this contest~~~ : DDDDD

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Updated the Contest Entries List. Very Happy

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:16 pm


_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Azure is posting some that she likes :

Spoiler:
 

BAHAAAAA.

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:24 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Azure is posting some that she likes :

Spoiler:
 

BAHAAAAA.

I AGREE. XD

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
MaskedIdentity
Newborn user
Newborn user


Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 18
Location : Japan >:0

PostSubject: GRAWR D:>   Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:32 pm

I won't be able to enter. The computer I was using for drawing the picture got mass infected by viruses and won't work now. =___=;

To late to make another one now.... Since I need to reinstall all those programs and redraw the entire picture. x___x;
*goes to the corner and cries*
Back to top Go down
http://maskedldentity.deviantart.com/
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 pm

Awww.... That's okay! I think we'll be having a small Valentine's day contest so maybe you can join~ C:

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 pm

I feel bad for you, Mi... *pats back* But I'm sure you'll enter the Valentine one? =3

By the way, Valentine's day is less than a week before my birthday. *suddenly feels excited*
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:59 pm

For the Valentine's contest, it will only be a short and small one with only me as a judge (or maybe I'll pull in Trisha) and only a few prizes... ^^

It may last maybe about one to two weeks only? The judging will go on for 2 - 5 days only, I think, because when it's only me and Trisha, it will be easy because we see each other in person and we can plan everything out easily. And because Trisha is amazing at Statistics and she is very great at Math... *shot* ^^

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Maid Latte

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:36 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
For the Valentine's contest, it will only be a short and small one with only me as a judge (or maybe I'll pull in Trisha) and only a few prizes... ^^

It may last maybe about one to two weeks only? The judging will go on for 2 - 5 days only, I think, because when it's only me and Trisha, it will be easy because we see each other in person and we can plan everything out easily. And because Trisha is amazing at Statistics and she is very great at Math... *shot* ^^

Eh, I wouldn't mind judging XD; Or giving a prize.

Maybe I'll make a song for the winner based off their fanfic XD XD XD

_________________
Youtube || Deviantart

...wait, why did everyone turn into gummy bears?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:06 pm

lepapillonrouge wrote:
LumenAstrum wrote:
For the Valentine's contest, it will only be a short and small one with only me as a judge (or maybe I'll pull in Trisha) and only a few prizes... ^^

It may last maybe about one to two weeks only? The judging will go on for 2 - 5 days only, I think, because when it's only me and Trisha, it will be easy because we see each other in person and we can plan everything out easily. And because Trisha is amazing at Statistics and she is very great at Math... *shot* ^^

Eh, I wouldn't mind judging XD; Or giving a prize.

Maybe I'll make a song for the winner based off their fanfic XD XD XD

Roouuuge... Very Happy
That's a great idea!

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
lepapillonrouge wrote:
LumenAstrum wrote:
For the Valentine's contest, it will only be a short and small one with only me as a judge (or maybe I'll pull in Trisha) and only a few prizes... ^^

It may last maybe about one to two weeks only? The judging will go on for 2 - 5 days only, I think, because when it's only me and Trisha, it will be easy because we see each other in person and we can plan everything out easily. And because Trisha is amazing at Statistics and she is very great at Math... *shot* ^^

Eh, I wouldn't mind judging XD; Or giving a prize.

Maybe I'll make a song for the winner based off their fanfic XD XD XD

Roouuuge... Very Happy
That's a great idea!
Second that. ^^

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance   

Back to top Go down
 
azureXtwilight-FC's CONTEST : Holiday Romance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Charity Painting Contest
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Who's entering the painting contest?
» Contest 39: BGF’s Holiday Food Hunt
» Funny Contest Entry WIP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Contests-
Jump to: