Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 am

A/n: It’s Cheryl’s 19th Birthday! She is now a full immortal! Oswald plans to make it one of those birthdays she’ll never forget. How is he going to do it? Read and find out~ Oswald and Cheryl fluff <3
The Birthday
-Sana96

“So, what are we doing today?” An eager black haired teenager asked looking towards her silver haired companion.

“I told you kid, it a surprise! I’m not gonna blow the secret now.” Oswald replied looking through his closet. Cheryl huffed as she sat on the chair in his bedroom. A frown plastered her face; clearly she was not happy on getting the cold shoulder on her birthday.

“What do you think I should wear today? This maybe?” Oswald asked as he took a suit from his closet.

“How should I know? I don’t even know where we are going!” She mumbled her head turned toward her left and arms folded. Oswald smiled, Cheryl can sure be angry when she wants to be. He put the suit on his bed and sat to her right.

“Am I going to have to put up with this attitude for an eternity?”

“Only if you treat me like this!” She replied still not looking towards him.

“Well then, I am truly sorry Madam. I’ll tell you what we are doing today; better yet I’ll show it to you!”

“Really?” She asked turning her head around to face him. Excitement was evident in her eyes.

“Yup. Let’s go now~”

“Yay!” She said getting up and heading towards the door. But all of a sudden a black scarf was put over her eyes, much to her annoyance.

“Wha-?”

“Can’t ruin the surprise now, can I?”

“Pfft. Fine I’ll wear it.”

“Good kid.” He took her hand and started leading her towards the door.

“Can you please stop calling me a kid?!? We’re the same age now!”

“But I’m still One thousand Two hundred Sixty Nine years elder to you.”

“But-”

“Now hush, would ya?”

“…Okay.”

“Good” He paused. “Kid.”

“Immature.” She whispered.

“Yeah right.”

They reached his door and he opened it. They walked for a while and then Oswald stopped.

“Are we there?” Cheryl’s voice was full of excitement.

“Yup.” Oswald replied and removed the scarf. Cheryl grinned like an idiot until…

…she realized she was standing in front of the door to her house.
She turned to face Oswald who was standing behind her. She was confused; they were going to spend her birthday at her house?

“Pick you up at eight. Be ready by then.” He said and then kissed her on the cheek before turning around and leaving.

It took some time for the fact to register. Oswald tricked her, just so he could keep his big secret a secret. Cheryl reached for the door and unlocked it. Stepping inside she removed her shoes. He was not going to blow the secret. What could he do that was going to be so big, anyways? A big party? He had definitely thought up something big. Now… what was she going to wear?

It was eight. And surprisingly, she was ready to go. She had decided to wear something nice not to flashy, she wore a simple but elegant pink sleeveless dress. And a coat on top, cause she was not the type to walk in a dress like that outside. She sat on the chair-almost-sofa. The people of Fantasia were not really good at making a sofa. Nevertheless, she loved her new home. It wasn’t only because Oswald was there, the people were very nice and she had made new friends. The feeling of being loved was something she had missed a lot…

…And then the bell rang.

She got up and opened the door to find Oswald standing there. He was wearing that suit he had shown her earlier. It was black, with a white shirt inside. However…His grey tie hung around the collar. He would have looked like a noble, if he had put his tie right. But who was she kidding? This was Oswald the God of Death and Former Demon Lord. He wouldn’t tie a tie properly even if it smacked him the face. And seeing that wasn’t likely, he would probably never change.

“You’re ready? Whoa! I guess you really are excited about this.”

“What was your first clue? I’ve been dying to know what your guys were planning ever since Ian accidently said you guys were planning something!” Cheryl said as she stepped out and locked the door. Oswald chucked a little bit…

“Let’s-!”

…And put that scarf on her again.

“What?!? Not again! C’mon can’t I at least see-”

“Nope.”

“But Oswald-”

“Nope.”

“Ugh, fine. I’ll wear it.”

“Good.”

“No kid? That’s a first.”

Oswald said nothing but just kept walking leading her on. In silence. And now it was starting to get to her.

“O-Oswald? Is everything alright?”

“Huh? Oh yeah…everything is just… peachy.”

“Peachy?”

“Yeah. Peachy.”

“Alright, if you say so.”

“We’re here.”

She heard some doors opening and stepped in and then…

…she took of her scarf and stared in awe. It was a huge hall, decorated in pink and some other colors filled with balloons, streamers and there was a huge banner on the wall. ‘Happy Birthday Cheryl!’ was written on it. To her right was a big buffet and to her left was a huge table of presents.

“SURPRISE!!!!” People screamed and clearly Ian’s voice was the loudest among them all. Leon, Melodia, Gil, Xirara, Ian, his girlfriend, Vestoria and some other people were there.

“I..I don’t know what to say…This is…wow…”

“Like it?” Oswald asked standing behind her, she had almost forgotten he was there.

“Like it? I LOVE IT!”

“It took us a lot of work you know.”

“Us?”

“Yeah me and the others. We knew for a fact that you never had a big birthday bash so we decided to give you one-” He paused and lowered his voice. “Since you became a full immortal and all.”

“You guys… Thank you so much!”

“Now c’mon everyone lets party!”

Cheryl removed her coat and walked towards the others. This was going to be a long night.

Cheryl was having the time of her life. She didn’t know how this night could get better. Really this was just…amazing.

“Enjoying?” Gil asked as they sat down with the others. Oswald was entertaining some of the guests.

“Heck yeah! I don’t know how this night could get any better!”

“Well then you have another thing coming!” Melodia said sitting beside Leon.

“Yeah, he’s got something else up his sleeve.” Leon replied

“And he wouldn’t even tell us what it is!” Ian said pouting a little bit.

“Who won’t tell you guys what?” Oswald asked as he came and sat beside Cheryl.

“Boy those high up royals are a total pain in the ass. Geez, I thought there was a limit of being stuck up.”

“Tell me about it. That princess is still behind my back.” Leon replied, gladly changing the subject.

“I swear she’s an evil little witch!” Melodia replied frowning.

“Yeah I agree! She was so mean to me; she treated me like I was dirt. And I’m the guild leader!”

“Ah, she’s just like that. Let her be, her stuck up-ness will be her downfall.”

“Yes, wise Gil we understand.” Ian replied sarcasm oozing of his voice.

Oswald and Leon promptly burst out laughing at this. Much to Gil’s annoyance.

“And that Ian, will be your downfall!” Gil replied smiling a little. Even if the joke was aimed at him, this was all too fun. They acted like kids sometimes the four of them.

“Thanks for a great party guys!” Ian said as he and his girl friend stepper out.

“See ya two later!” Leon said as Melodia waved.

“This party was great! I haven’t had this much fun in some time! Right, Gil?” Xiaria said smilling.

“Yeah. This party was great. Goodbye.” Gil said smiling.

“Yeah, bye!” Xirara waved.

“Thanks for coming!” Cheryl said as they left.

“Well that’s the last of them.” Oswald said

“Good, cause I’m very tired.”

“Why don’t we go to the river now?”

“Now?”

“Yeah. Now.”

“Well…I guess if you really want to.”

“Great! Let’s go.”

“So… did you enjoy the party?” Oswald asked, once they had reached the river.

“Yeah, it was amazing. Thank you so much!” She gave him a hug which he gladly accepted.

“So I was wondering…”

“Stop beating around the bush you idiot! Go on and ask! Ugh, how the heck is the former demon lord afraid of asking such a simple question? Of course she’ll say yes!”

“Did you just say something?” Cheryl asked as she looked around. That voice was so…strange.

“Huh? No. What are you talking about?” Oswald said as he took out a bottle of water and had a sip.

“No…I just heard someone talking about you asking a question. He even referred to you as the Former Demon Lord.” Cheryl replied still confused…

…And at this Oswald spat all of the water out of his mouth and coughed. Cheryl’s eyes widened in surprise,

“Wha-Oswald are you okay?” She said helping him up and he tried to compose himself.

“H-How the heck did you read my thoughts?”

“Read your…Those were your thoughts?”

“Yeah, kid. Those were mine…Ah, I guess this is your immortal power. Sight. If you try hard you can even see the future, I think.”

“Oh my goodness! These are my powers?!? Holy wow! They are awesome!” She said almost jumping over Oswald knocking his balance. Nevertheless, Oswald accepted the hug spinning her around.

“Good for you, Kid” He said as he put her down, smiling.

“Now…Oswald…What is it that you want to ask me?” She said facing him. Oswald face turned into surprised one. He had forgotten that! He reached for his pocket and then took a deep breath.

“’Kay, Then. Here I go.” Oswald said…

…And kneeled in front of her. Taking a box out of his pocket he opened it to reveal a diamond ring.

“Cheryl Nielsen, I love you and I wanna spend the rest of eternity with you. So, will you marry me?” He asked looking at her. Cheryl stared at him, her mouth hung open and she blinked once. Clearly, she had not been expecting this.

“…And I won’t take no for an answer.” He added grinning at her. She frowned,

“You idiot, you just had to ruin the moment, didn’t you?”

“It would be way too cheesy if I did it the right way.”

“Yeah. Right.”

“Yes or Yes?” He asked still kneeling.

“…Yes.” She said smiling, as he slipped the ring on her finger. And he got up, she-this time- jumped on him knocking him out of balance, and she ended up on top of him on the ground.

And they walked back home hand in hand. She could never have a birthday better than this one.

Ever.

THE END

A/n: Fear the fluffiness! I know it’s so BLAH Razz But since I took the effort of writing it, and you took the effort of reading it, you may consider leaving a comment? Very Happy Grammar/Spelling mistakes are welcomed. Oh and I hope the characters weren’t to OOC. =) The characters all belong to Azure-chan. I just wrote my version of how Oswald proposed to Cheryl. AND YES Oswald was nervous.
Thanks for reading! <3

Back to top Go down
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 am

Hehe

Cute : D

Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:45 pm

CUTE!!!! OSWALD YOU TO CUTE! OSWALD-CHAN!!!! *knocked out* It was so good and cute!

I couldn't believe he propose Cheryl like that! But, why he always destroy the mood with "And I'm not take No for an answer" Oh geez my stomach hurt so much now!

Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Thanks Selix! =D
I got that idea from when Oswald is talking to Valen and he's like I won't take no for an answer and all XD Thanks for commenting Rin966! =D

Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Sana96 wrote:
Thanks Selix! =D
I got that idea from when Oswald is talking to Valen and he's like I won't take no for an answer and all XD Thanks for commenting Rin966! =D
Actually he ever said it in RoT too! If I'm not false it is when he ask Cheryl to...*cough* celebrate........*cough* Starry Night Festival....And don't call me with those number in it! Just call me RIN!!!!! And I already happy with it....

Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm

rin966 wrote:
Sana96 wrote:
Thanks Selix! =D
Actually he ever said it in RoT too! If I'm not false it is when he ask Cheryl to...*cough* celebrate........*cough* Starry Night Festival....And don't call me with those number in it! Just call me RIN!!!!! And I already happy with it....
Ohhh Right! I had forgotten about that one! Alright Rin~

Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:28 am

I loved it~ Amazing, really!! I love me some fluffiness *bricked*

Anyhow, once again, WAY TO GO~ <3

P.S. I'm looking forward to more stuffies from you. ASAP
Back to top Go down
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 am

ana.. wrote:
I loved it~ Amazing, really!! I love me some fluffiness *bricked*

Anyhow, once again, WAY TO GO~ <3

P.S. I'm looking forward to more stuffies from you. ASAP

Thanks ^^ As for the stuffies, maybe I'll write some more <3 (Maybe Cain and Valen?) Thank you once again Ana! =D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~   

Back to top Go down

The Birthday [FanFic!] Oswald & Cheryl~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1