Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 Interviews and surveys~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Sure Very Happy

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 19
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Ahh, hello there Euphie. Your name reminds me so much of Code Geass xD

1. From your answers on Rin's question, I see you have a bit of a delicadeza [a political term for humility]. does people comment so much on your attitude?

2. Do you listen to music? If so what is your favorite song?

3. Do you "hang out" in the guild often?

4. You have a favorite food? If yes, what is it?

5. When and where did you meet Alviss? Because he's mine.


_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:25 pm

SUPER LATE REPLY FML. Sorry Lumen! ):

LumenAstrum wrote:
Ahh, hello there Euphie. Your name reminds me so much of Code Geass xD

(It was done on purpose. Wink )

Quote :
1. From your answers on Rin's question, I see you have a bit of a delicadeza [a political term for humility]. does people comment so much on your attitude?

I believe not. Humility refers to a state. Where you play down something which you should be proud of. I do not have anything of that sort.

Quote :
2. Do you listen to music? If so what is your favorite song?

I do not particularly enjoy listening to that. Music. Actually.

Quote :
3. Do you "hang out" in the guild often?

... What Guild?

Quote :
4. You have a favorite food? If yes, what is it?

I do not have any specifics.

Quote :
5. When and where did you meet Alviss? Because he's mine.

Avalon Tribe's younger brother, you mean? I have heard of it. That name. I have not met him before though, as far as I know.

Feel free to take him. I do not own anyone.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.


Last edited by ~Kirroha on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Gonna change some stuff nao.

rin966 wrote:

1. Did you already have your first kiss (stolen)?

Euphie blinks

Why would you think that?


Quote :
2. What is...... your favorite color?

Favourite color? Perhaps something that is... not too flamboyant. Violet, perhaps.

Quote :
3. Errr Your Best Friends so far?

I am acquainted with my brother and my parents. If that is what you mean. Sorry if that was not what you wanted.

Quote :
4. What is your greatest wish?

There is nothing to wish for when there is nothing going on.
If I do have a greatest wish, however. I will act upon it accordingly, I believe.
Not that I am implying anything.


Quote :
Okay, my head is a little broken right now. That's it for now....... I guess

Please be wary of your health. Do have a nice day.

Don't mind me asking. But. Was that a dubious tone you ended with?

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:45 pm

~Kirroha wrote:


rin966 wrote:

Okay, my head is a little broken right now. That's it for now....... I guess

Please be wary of your health. Do have a nice day.

Don't mind me asking. But. Was that a dubious tone you ended with?

I just want to ask another thing... so I do a dubious whatever the name. (It is still Euphie week right? Please tell me it is)
1. So, you like Violet. How much do you... like it? (Here my head saying you date Alviss in the end because he is violet? or maybe purple?)
2. You speak with a hard-too-understand tone. Is it some kind of habit from the royal or whatever, or you just hate it when I ask?
3. Lumen ask, do you ever go to Guild, and you say what Guild. PAO (Pacifist whatever I forget) is the one, so do you have any.... acquaintance there?
4. Do you familiar with Tribe family? May I know what are your opinion about them? I even want to ask what are your opinion about half race...
5. Do you like reading? If yes, what kind of book do you read?
6. (just saying) I love you okay~ *winks*
Okay, that's it..... maybe? I do want to know about the update of the interview. It is rather empty lately

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:34 am

(After Euphie's character account is created, she'll be answering questions from that one instead, in the Ask-a-Character Thread right below Contests and Announcements! Smile Same goes with the other characters.)

rin966 wrote:


I just want to ask another thing... so I do a dubious whatever the name. (It is still Euphie week right? Please tell me it is)
1. So, you like Violet. How much do you... like it? (Here my head saying you date Alviss in the end because he is violet? or maybe purple?)

I said that I don't have any specific favorite color, but if I had to choose, it will be violet. Sorry if I was not clear enough for you to understand.

And I don't know who Alviss is.


Quote :
2. You speak with a hard-too-understand tone. Is it some kind of habit from the royal or whatever, or you just hate it when I ask?

I'm sorry. Does the way I speak bother you?

Quote :
3. Lumen ask, do you ever go to Guild, and you say what Guild. PAO (Pacifist whatever I forget) is the one, so do you have any.... acquaintance there?

No!

I mean. No.


Quote :
4. Do you familiar with Tribe family? May I know what are your opinion about them? I even want to ask what are your opinion about half race...

I have nothing against halves, if that is what you are asking. This isn't the first century.

As for the Tribes, they are a particularly rich and powerful clan. My family was associated with them.


Quote :
5. Do you like reading? If yes, what kind of book do you read?

...
Well.
I rather enjoyed Doppelganger: Dawn of the Inverted Souls
.

Quote :
6. (just saying) I love you okay~ *winks*

... Thank you.

Quote :
Okay, that's it..... maybe? I do want to know about the update of the interview. It is rather empty lately

(Go to the Ask-A-Character forum that is right below Contests and Announcements. Smile )

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   

Back to top Go down
 
Interviews and surveys~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Similar topics
-
» 2011 Nike Hoop Summit highlights and interviews plus the breakdown.
» Free Tokens - Surveys??
» Texas Games Con 2014 - Reviews and Interviews - SMG Wargaming/The 19th Legion
» ChloeRocks interviews Alyson Stoner
» Howard Stern Interviews Pastor James David Manning (radio Interview)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: