Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 Suggestions- missions and events~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Can send the screenies via PM to Azure so she'll know how to fix it? Thanks.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
theone
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Bored!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

I'll PM her in about 3-4 hours since the game's on my laptop.

_________________
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:12 pm

It's been fixed, thanks~ :3

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
It's been fixed, thanks~ :3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all my dreams about kicking Zeph ass with Full HP :'(.... I won't delete the demo. NEVER.

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Bored!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:23 pm

shine wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
It's been fixed, thanks~ :3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all my dreams about kicking Zeph ass with Full HP :'(.... I won't delete the demo. NEVER.
Lols, you have no idea how much I was wondering whether I should report the bug or not since I could beat 'him' at full HP
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

XD Hahahahahahaha!!! Huge decision!

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 pm

TOO LATE, DUDES.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

I am so sinfully handsome.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm

I know you are Kirro, we're not worth your handsome-ness.

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
avatar

Posts : 2940
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 28
Location : Locked in the kitchen by Kirro.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
I know you are Kirro, we're not worth your handsome-ness.

Never did, never will.

_________________
Azure : Tell me zombies aren't real.
Shine : Zombies aren't real. But just in case, I'm ready for it!
Azure : How? Tell me D:
Shine : I don't have a brain :3

Strong with : Sarcasm
Special move : Shiney Epic Facepalm!
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2686
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 21
Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 am

How did the topic change from beating Zephy-tan with full HP to Kirro's handsome-ness? Not that I disagree.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Bored!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 am

Let me explain. Zephyr got distracted by Kirro's handsomeness and so we beat him with full HP

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 am

Oh by the way theone, I don't think I got the chance to say this so: Welcome to the forums. Smile I recognize you from Amaranthia.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
theone
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Bored!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks for the welcome

_________________
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2686
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 21
Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 am

XD Kirro beat me to it.
Welcome to the forums, theone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Bored!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks
I just realised one thing though. Cheryl had planes, it's been over 200 years and humans still haven't progressed beyond cell phones?

_________________
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2686
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 21
Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:44 pm

XD It's only been 15-20 years on Earth.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Time flows differently. As simple as that.

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
theone
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1636
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Bored!

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 pm

That makes sense

_________________
Back to top Go down
TKatz90
Newborn user
Newborn user


Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 26
Location : New York, USA

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon May 07, 2012 4:26 am

Is this suggestion/event thread still open? I loled alot reading all the past comments....so funny. You guys have so many ideas.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 am

Of course.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
MizuHi
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Everywhere and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon May 07, 2012 12:55 pm

I have an idea! How about some mission where Len and *insertboysnamehere* have to go to some place to obtain important information/items, but for some reason I can't think about, people in there only welcomed female, so the boys have to cross-dressing to get in there. But their cross-dressed self end up being ridiculously attractive their journey are disrupted because many guys are hitting on him XD.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon May 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Hehe, somehow I think Lazarus Seleniarius could make a ridiculously attractive girl...

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1618
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 19
Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon May 07, 2012 3:59 pm

EHhh? Kirroha you're back (I must be really slow with the news if you already told the reasons why lol xD)

(sorry this is completely offtopic lol)

_________________

Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2943
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 25
Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon May 07, 2012 4:28 pm

MizuHi wrote:
I have an idea! How about some mission where Len and *insertboysnamehere* have to go to some place to obtain important information/items, but for some reason I can't think about, people in there only welcomed female, so the boys have to cross-dressing to get in there. But their cross-dressed self end up being ridiculously attractive their journey are disrupted because many guys are hitting on him XD.



This is a nice idea. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Mon May 07, 2012 5:28 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
EHhh? Kirroha you're back (I must be really slow with the news if you already told the reasons why lol xD)

(sorry this is completely offtopic lol)

Ah, been quite busy with Junior College and all. ^^; I suppose I'm back because I'm being a lazyass and my refusal to study. CONFORMITY IS EVIL. EVILLLLLLLLL.

@Kikyo: Pfft from what I know of you, naturally you'll like it. So much for your desire to stuff me into a frilly pink dress.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   

Back to top Go down
 
Suggestions- missions and events~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ard Boyz missions Change
» New WOW Miniatures - Events in Dayton - Nov. 13, 14 and 16
» BABV Upcoming Events in April!
» Future large events (with Air Conditioning)
» Deathworld missions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: