Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Hey... No one notices this? Made of pure win! >Smile

tehee

He had a GF!?

OMG! you know I thought you were talking about zephy cos his image was first and then i saw red hair I was like phew xD it's nero...haha perhaps len might get a lil jealous there Wink

so is there a true ending for this game?

My stories/poems: http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Depends on me and chelxoxo's decision, we are important! Hurhurhur, don't brainwash her though!

Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Like a Star @ heaven ~Much love for my supersisters of the ACK team, Clara and (Pika)Chu~ And the ultimate tea twin, The Monkey Ninja~!! Like a Star @ heaven
xo ANABEAR! SAYURI! I LOVE YOU! Lovely wives <3 xo

Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:45 pm

XD XD XD
*gets out latest brain washing equipment*
*cough* make three *cough* T,Z,S *cough* *cough*
(I hope that worked XD)=D
lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/
Ruruka-chan
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Nero has a GF Question
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 pm

HAD a girlfriend :3

And she was a FITCH.

Like a Star @ heaven ~Much love for my supersisters of the ACK team, Clara and (Pika)Chu~ And the ultimate tea twin, The Monkey Ninja~!! Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:24 pm

WOW HOW COME I HAVEN'T NOTICED THIS?!
Random person: Because you're blind?
Emme: EW SHUT UP D:

Ehem *cough*
Well this is making me damn curious, first off, that's his half ability..? *Gasp.*
OMG. I want to be like Nero and eat everything, D: I want to I want to! I really want to taste trees *Once tried though* and see how they really taste, and I wonder if hedgehogs can be eaten too! And what about bats? Do they taste good? EH BUT WHAT ABOUT ROCKS?! *Tried that too, not a good idea believe me* YOU KNOW I WONDER HOW THOSE SNAILS STILL TASTED!

So he tried it once, and just with a girl before.. Hmm interesting. I wonder who it was

FORTE! xD You're a fail at flirting with girls?! No matter, I'm also a fail at actually knowing that I'm being flirted with. *Shot*
I wonder if there's a book for clueless and stupid people like us... me.

AHAHAHA! SO ZEPHY HAS TO DEPEND ON LEN NAO?! *Beams* YESYESYES LEN! GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! YOU CAN'T ABSOLUTELY CAN'T LOSE TO HIM! You need to strut your ass, and use your sex appeal to DEFEAT THE ENEMY!

Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Emmeeeh wrote:

Ehem *cough*
Well this is making me damn curious, first off, that's his half ability..? *Gasp.*
OMG. I want to be like Nero and eat everything, D: I want to I want to! I really want to taste trees *Once tried though* and see how they really taste, and I wonder if hedgehogs can be eaten too! And what about bats? Do they taste good? EH BUT WHAT ABOUT ROCKS?! *Tried that too, not a good idea believe me* YOU KNOW I WONDER HOW THOSE SNAILS STILL TASTED!

So he tried it once, and just with a girl before.. Hmm interesting. I wonder who it was

FORTE! xD You're a fail at flirting with girls?! No matter, I'm also a fail at actually knowing that I'm being flirted with. *Shot*

AHAHAHA! SO ZEPHY HAS TO DEPEND ON LEN NAO?! *Beams* YESYESYES LEN! GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT! YOU CAN'T ABSOLUTELY CAN'T LOSE TO HIM! You need to strut your ass, and use your sex appeal to DEFEAT THE ENEMY!

Bahahaha, bahahahah! BAHAHAHAHAH! lol!

Will be back as soon as I get pass everything. I am going to move someplace, so I won't be doing this much... TT.TT

Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 pm

that a little weird you know i mean nero hade a GF for real i mean how can girl be with a guy that eat everthing under the sun he kill thing and eat them to so time how does he not get fat from eating all the time?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:29 pm

It's called a high metabolic rate.

Also, stomachs made out of iron cannot absorb anything, amirite? Wink

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Valen0425 wrote:
that a little weird you know i mean nero hade a GF for real i mean how can girl be with a guy that eat everthing under the sun he kill thing and eat them to so time how does he not get fat from eating all the time?

Chel's said it all

She was a bitch

And that's a half powaaaah!

Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm

nero cute and nice but a little weird if as me i going for zephyr when get the game then shea and then thanos for last see that he my fav
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am

I havn't realised that he had a girlfriend Shocked Now I'm sure that my glasses are comploting something Shocked
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:00 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:

Ehem *cough*

Bahahaha, bahahahah! BAHAHAHAHAH! lol!

Will be back as soon as I get pass everything. I am going to move someplace, so I won't be doing this much... TT.TT

*Stares*
*Stares more*
*Mouth wide opened*
YOU'RE MOVING?! D: OHMAGDFHfgk?!
Where to?!
Is it going to be fun?!
How much is it going to take
*Spasms*
;w;
Dunno why but the idea of moving ... scares me.
I MEAN NEW PEOPLE D:
And leaving my neighbour *coughChildhoodFriendcough*
behind D:
Or my friends.
;_________________;
TAKE CARE AZURE-CHAN?!
P.s. D'ya has skype?

Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am

She's moving to her university dorm, I do believe~ Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 am

Oh.
.o.
I want to be older.
Yet I also want to be younger.
;__;

Back to top Go down
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:38 am

Nero Had a girlfriend, oh my sweet kirby guy had a girlfriend T.T, well, he is too nice to everyone so that figures, and what women can resist a man with big appetite XD

Sorry Zephyr, but for me is only fun tease you about kicking your ass ^^~
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 am

-cries- I'll be doing the same thing as azure soon too. -cries- I DUN WANNA GROW UP!

In the meanwhile, Nero having a girlfriend sorta made my brain explode. BUT IT MAKE SENSE! Zephy pushes people away, Forte is awkward around them, Alviss has something going on with his twin is probably the type of guy who is only a friend with girls, Shea...well, Shea liked Valen, Albel's too busy with his animal friends, Iggy-chan is probably going to be with Fir anyway, and Avalon loves his brother is busy training to be a Quatro leader.

THANK YOU NERO FOR SHOWING THESE GUYS HOW IT'S DONE :3

...wait, why did everyone turn into gummy bears?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 am

lepapillonrouge wrote:
-cries- I'll be doing the same thing as azure soon too. -cries- I DUN WANNA GROW UP!

In the meanwhile, Nero having a girlfriend sorta made my brain explode. BUT IT MAKE SENSE! Zephy pushes people away, Forte is awkward around them, Alviss has something going on with his twin is probably the type of guy who is only a friend with girls, Shea...well, Shea liked Valen, Albel's too busy with his animal friends, Iggy-chan is probably going to be with Fir anyway, and Avalon loves his brother is busy training to be a Quatro leader.

THANK YOU NERO FOR SHOWING THESE GUYS HOW IT'S DONE :3
LMAO That made me laugh.
I want to be awkward around people too.. *WeirdWish!*
LOVES HIS BROTHER!
OMG.
I'd die to see this twincest!
D:<
Seriously, there should be some rule like..
'If you go for someone else besides Alviss and Avalon, they kind of end up together'
*Shot*

Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 am

I hope I'm not spoilering too much here, but...

Spoiler:

Not giving any details though~

Back to top Go down
Riviera
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:25 am

ChocoBunny wrote:
Nero Had a girlfriend, oh my sweet kirby guy had a girlfriend T.T, well, he is too nice to everyone so that figures, and what women can resist a man with big appetite XD

I love you for this. I will forever think of Nero as That Kirby Guy. It's a nickname that fits him so well! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 am

Jajaja thanks, thanks, Glad you liked =D

Spoiler:

Now for real, some of them had to have a girlfriend, i mean every nice, good looking and strong guy to never had a girlfriend is just...weird, i think ^^U

Sorry Zephyr, but for me is only fun tease you about kicking your ass ^^~
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 am

But it's an otome game. You're ALWAYS supposed to be their first love. Oh, and no matter how gorgeous you are guys have never taken an interest until the game starts Razz.

I'm a little sad Avalon had a girlfriend. I hope she was a b*tch.

*EDIT*
azureXtwilight wrote:
Depends on me and chelxoxo's decision, we are important! Hurhurhur, don't brainwash her though!

I won't brainwash but...
I really hope you guys decide to give it a true ending. I don't know why but I feel incomplete when there isn't a true ending (or at least an implied one).

icerain
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:57 am

I love the screens. 'll go for Zephyr and Nero first because they're my favorites, lol. Then I'll do everyone else ^^~
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 am

In the middle of moving, waiting for the truck to come in. XD

Ara, Nero and Ava had girlfriend before, while Nero broke up, Ava lost his due to ilness. Doesn't want to betray her. Zeph, well, say that he had two or three due to arranged engagement, but he turned them down. Same goes with Albel. Alviss had been in relationships, but decided they should rather be friends because basically he is a nice person. Forte is just too shy, Ignitio doesn't care, and Shea, well, he still have a crush on Valen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs   

Back to top Go down

Updates~! 5 September -- More Random Designs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next