Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:11 pm

BECAUSE AZURE SAYS SO SO (and chel and I too) I SHALL DEEM IT SO

Alright... So I've seen it all. In Chat. In the Fanclubs. Littered here and there in the Grand Finale forums.

People going on, and on, and on about Zephyr being awesome or Thanos kicking Zeph's ass.

Maybe we should just confine it to one thread.

Yeah!

So... This is it. Azure's request. A thread where you can just debate to your hearts out. No bashing, no crackshipping ( You make Kirro cry, btw, you know that Azure ALL OF US? Sad ) and proper arguments please!

An example of a not proper argument:

Quote :
Thanos is hawt so zeph sucks

An example of a slightly proper argument:

Quote :
Zeph sucks because he drinks from a straw, so he sucks.
*brick'd for incredibly lame pun*

So. Who's better with Len, and why? Or just who's better in general.

Start now... before I decide to cry over WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY Sad Sad Sad (And marry each other while they're at it-

OKOK I'LL LEAVE! *runs*

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.

Last edited by Kirroha on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm

thanos is an old man!!!! almost as old as oswald!!! wait he is as old as oswald xD zeph has green hair!! wait so does thanos...well he has a mask which makes him mysterious!! and I think mystery in a guy is sooooo cool Very Happy so I think zeph should go with len *end of argument* but then if she doesn't want him I'll have him Razz

My stories/poems: http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Well Thanos appered in the other games too ~ And in RoTA I kind of felt really bad for him at the end. I mean he needs some love to ~ Zephyr .. well , he apeared just in MoGF and people love him just because he has a lot of snark in him , and because that mask make him misterious ~ Really , Thanos is misterious too , Who knows what does he want to do ~ who knows why his brother stalks him~ .. I think Thanos is better Wink

Long argument >...<

Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm pick Thanos then. Well, Thanos is already miserable in two games before (RoT and RoTA) in this game i want Thanos happy and do the same thing as Oswald do.... (marry and some stuff like that) But i still have some strong feeling about Zephyr could make Len more happy. (In one case CherylxOswald they fight a lot aren't they? and they end up to be the most happy person in whole Fantasia......maybe) half of me want Thanos in the last Fantasia series happy, but in my other self said Zephyr is somehow like Oswald (especially their characteristic that even match Thanos,Oswald second-self) and bound to be with Len.

Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Thanos deserves some love! I mean, after RoT (which by the way HIS NAME IS IN THE TITLE THUS HE IS MORE EPIC. I MEAN, YOU DON'T SEE THE THIRD GAME CALLED REALM OF ZEPHYR, DO YOU? POINT PROVEN)Very Happy anyway, after RoT where he gets to see his brother all lovey dovey and then RotA where he sees his niece get all lovey dovey, it's about time he gets some lovey dovey, am i right? Twisted Evil I mean, even if Zephy wants to get some love, he should wait in line, THANOS was around over a thousand years ago, so SUCK IT Machine Gun ZEPHYR! tongue

Old man argument doesn't stand! I mean, Oswald got with Cheryl (pedo) and they're still happy and lovey dovey! Razz (in Thanos' face, mind you) Sad Poor little green-haired Thanos needs some love, guys! Very Happy bounce

alien <-- LOOK! GREEN!affraidSweating

Last edited by Chiefie on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Chief the Fail wrote:
(which by the way HIS NAME IS IN THE TITLE THUS HE IS MORE EPIC. I MEAN, YOU DON'T SEE THE THIRD GAME CALLED REALM OF ZEPHYR, DO YOU? POINT PROVEN)

Pfffft. Laughing

Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 pm

But in RoT the real ending was Oswald but why it wasn't Realm of Oswald?? The demon Lord that time is Oswald not Thanos

Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 pm

She was just joking... ^^;

And regarding that, it was because Thanos was the one who was fused with the Realm in that game.

Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 pm

rin966 wrote:
But in RoT the real ending was Oswald but why it wasn't Realm of Oswald?? The demon Lord that time is Oswald not Thanos

Who the heck would play game called RoO? Roo? -shot-

Anyway Realm of Thanos just sounds better. XD

Oh, my opinion? Zephyr of course. But I'm more of the 'LET'S LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY AND HAVE ZEPHANOS' track. -joins Kirro-

...wait, why did everyone turn into gummy bears?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Quote :
'LET'S LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY AND HAVE ZEPHANOS' track. -joins Kirro-

Yay! I have a companion in peace! ^_^

... Continue the debate, everyone. XD

Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry for butting in, but seeing the flames lolita made and emmeehhh made gave me this idea.

To kirro : NOT HAPPENING! TOO BAD I AM NOT A SHOUNEN AI FAN!!!!

To everyone else : The title used to be the realm of darkness, but thanos sounds more badass, and he wasn't even a character in the first demo concept. Great thing I inserted him tho XD

Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Azurextwilight wrote:
The title used to be the realm of darkness, but thanos sounds more badass, and he wasn't even a character in the first demo concept

o_o

;_;

*sobs in corner*

FANTASIA ISN'T FANTASIA WITHOUT THANOS!!!

Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:59 pm

That is why he exists XD

Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

... Hmm... Hey, this is actually a valid argument.

Fantasia is not Fantasia without Thanos, but Fantasia can still be Fantasia without Zephyr.

Though Len x Zephyr has more chemistry than Thanos x Len.

But Zeph x Thanos still has the most chemistry

Back to top Go down
Xleracious
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am

Kirroha wrote:

But Zeph x Thanos still has the most chemistry

HEAR HEAR!
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:16 am

Since everyone's going to be taken Len should go with Thanos hes cool plus I felt sorry for him in the other games. Razz

Last edited by akatsukiwolf19 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 am

My vote will always go with Thanos Smile He has been in every game, has suffered the most and deserves love~ he is badass too! IMO hood beats mask ;D Zeph is pretty cool too~ buuut Thanos could easily kick his ass :> Also, it follows tradition that Len should go with Thanos.

Oswald=Cain=Thanos :> Get what I mean? AND OF COURSE~! as others have said, Fantasia can live without Zephyr, but take away Thanos and there goes the whole plot 8D

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 am

Though I've said that personally I like Thanos better than Zeph, I think Len x Zeph is the more obvious choice here until more... interesting... interaction between Thanos and Len appears. Zeph x Len has chemistry, but we've barely seen anything between Thanos and Len other than that scene where he was acting like a diabolic politician.

(But you know what REALLY is the pairing with the most chemistry, riiiggghtt? Wink Wink okok I'll shutup now)

Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 am

I'm happy with ThanosxLen? Why? Because I also support ZephyrxShea. I'm sorry Kirro-san I broke the rules! Forgive me! But I'm not erasing it, kuku.

Kirro invasion: OH NO U DONT Twisted Evil ... But I welcome it anyhow.

Warning, the following contains large doses of hotness. Viewer discretion is advised.

Alright, I'll be serious now. Zephyr is better than Thanos. Why? For many reasons.

Exhibit A: Masks are sexy. It is true, less is more. Not only does it give an air of mystery, it blocks some of the most expressive parts of the body (i.e, the mouth or eyes). The mask doesn't just cover the face, it masks the character's true feelings. Examples:

Exhibit B: Capes>Cloaks. Now, I'm sure somebody could argue the opposite. However, I am an official member of the Cape Aficionados Organization and I like capes. My best reason is, cloaks can make the sexiest man one big ugly dull-colored blob. Capes, on the other hand, have no drawbacks. They are mysterious, sophisticated, alluring, flamboyant, and they billow in the wind. Examples:

Exhibit C: He's Zephyr freaking Vangaurdian. He's a snarky @$$-kicking tsundere with green hair. 'Nuff said.

Xleracious
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:53 am

sayuri wrote:

Exhibit C: He's Zephyr freaking Vangaurdian. He's a snarky @$$-kicking tsundere with green hair. 'Nuff said.

One word: WIN.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

sayuri wrote:
He's Zephyr freaking Vangaurdian

Sorry to burst your bubble, Sayu-san. Wink

But he's not Zephyr Vangaurdian.

... He's Zephyr Vanguardion, lol.

*slinks back into hole before being pelted with tomatoes*

Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 am

O.O

Noooooooo! I can't believe I misspelled Zephyr's last name. I'm such a bad fangirl T_T. *retreats to emo corner*

~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 am

*cackle* *cackle* *ahaha.wav*

... My job here is done. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 am

*Cough**Cough* You freaking fangirls an' your Shounen Ai.... Can't say to be honest, Len could go better with Thanos or Zephyr. > w >; Most of us dont really know enough about either to say so and so goes better. So I personally think this topic should be left alone until the games released.... *SHOTSHOTSHOTSHOTSHOTSHOTSHOT*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 am

BUT we want to know what exactly do people think of those two so the presentation of the game can be made to suit most people's liking... Surprised

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~   

Back to top Go down

~The Grand Zephyr VS Thanos Debate Thread~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next