Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Kirroha wrote:
I know I have an awesome new sig. Very Happy

Quote :
*~Alviss is a Yandere Lawyer~* (Yes, I know I have screwed up ideas)
Executioner: The defendant is guilty of the murder of her father and mother and attempted murder of Lenarche Seleniar--
Alviss: I object! HEARSAY!!
Executioner: Wha-?! But it wasn't hearsay!
Alviss: Well, I did hear you say it!
Crowd: Objection sustained!
Executioner: Wha--?! I.. I object!!!
Alviss: You can't object to your own testimony, mister.

Me is likey~

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Ok, since we don't have a topic to discuss about here...

Let's discuss... Which is better?

ALVISS X LENARCHE

or

ALVISS X EUPHEMIA?

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 27
Location : Writing at my computer

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Ok, since we don't have a topic to discuss about here...

Let's discuss... Which is better?

ALVISS X LENARCHE

or

ALVISS X EUPHEMIA?


For me Alviss X Lenarche because Alviss takes a quick liking to her I can tell. Oh Al your so cute.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:16 pm

*scoffs* Opinion overruled. Alviss takes a quick liking to ANYONE. >3

Anyway hey Len belongs to Thanos right nyeh

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 27
Location : Writing at my computer

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Kirroha wrote:
*scoffs* Opinion overruled. Alviss takes a quick liking to ANYONE. >3

Anyway hey Len belongs to Thanos right nyeh


LOL I know that.

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:18 pm

So... any new opinions? :3

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Ok, since we don't have a topic to discuss about here...

Let's discuss... Which is better?

ALVISS X LENARCHE

or

ALVISS X EUPHEMIA?

SHOO YOU! XP

They don't know what their relationships will be like you evil troll Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

We declared canon, no? Razz

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:04 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
We declared canon, no? Razz

You did and it's, y'know, canon~ *demonic laughter*

...

*realises she doesn't belong to Alviss FC* *quickly and quietly backs down* *notices Alviss with a kitchen knife who is following her* *flees away*

Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 20
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Ok, since we don't have a topic to discuss about here...

Let's discuss... Which is better?

ALVISS X LENARCHE

or

ALVISS X EUPHEMIA?

ALVISS x LENARCHE!!!
why?
Because I said so.
Because Alviss has a crush on Lenarche!!!!
/shot.

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2010-08-19
Age : 27
Location : Writing at my computer

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm

ALVISS x LENARCHE!!!
why?
Because I said so.
Because Alviss has a crush on Lenarche!!!!
/shot.
[/quote]

Hell yes he so does tehe I think its sweet awwwwww........Alviss. Embarassed Razz




_________________


Last edited by akatsukiwolf19 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:26 pm

On his path, yes XD

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 20
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:29 pm

THEN I'LL FOLLOW ALVISS AROUND SO THAT HE'LL HAVE A CRUSH ON MEEEH!!!
/shot.
He's for Lenarche, not meeeeh...

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
valen_albaderon36
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : In the batte field, fighting with the freakin' FBs

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 pm

uhhm.. can i join? thanks. Smile

LumenAstrum wrote:
THEN I'LL FOLLOW ALVISS AROUND SO THAT HE'LL HAVE A CRUSH ON MEEEH!!!
/shot.
He's for Lenarche, not meeeeh...

uh-huh..? as if. is that what you're REALLY thinking?? *scoffs* *stares at Loewe dubiously*
*clears throat*
xDDD

_________________
"I like the night. Without the dark, we can't see the stars."
~[*^*]~
And so the Ringer fell in love with the Potterphile..
What a stupid Potterphile..
What a sick and masochistic Ringer..
~An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy

~[*^*]~
<3 Amin mela lle. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Valen-chan..... it looks like you join every Fanclub here..... (Not that it wrong) But I always wonder..... Why we make a ton of Fanclub of Fantasia 3 but not from the second?

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
valen_albaderon36
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : In the batte field, fighting with the freakin' FBs

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:34 pm

rin966 wrote:
Valen-chan..... it looks like you join every Fanclub here..... (Not that it wrong) But I always wonder..... Why we make a ton of Fanclub of Fantasia 3 but not from the second?

hehehehe.. yeah..

I second demotion!
Let's make one for CAIN <3 !!!~
YEY!!!~
:DDDD

_________________
"I like the night. Without the dark, we can't see the stars."
~[*^*]~
And so the Ringer fell in love with the Potterphile..
What a stupid Potterphile..
What a sick and masochistic Ringer..
~An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy

~[*^*]~
<3 Amin mela lle. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
avatar

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 20
Location : Also stuck in the kitchen with Shine.

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:39 pm

valen_albaderon36 wrote:
rin966 wrote:
Valen-chan..... it looks like you join every Fanclub here..... (Not that it wrong) But I always wonder..... Why we make a ton of Fanclub of Fantasia 3 but not from the second?

hehehehe.. yeah..

I second demotion!
Let's make one for CAIN <3 !!!~
YEY!!!~
:DDDD

Getting off-topic....
But I'll make one for you~
Let's stop being off-topic and talk about Alviss' awesomeness~

_________________

my deviantART | my tumblrblog
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 19
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm

I WANNA JOIN!!! HE IS DEFINITELY THE GUY I AM GOING AFTER FIRST!!! *ALVISSSSSS!!* -shot- Haha i got a bit crazy when i see good looking or cute looking guys Razz
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-12-11
Location : Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:24 am

~Kirroha wrote:
Ok, since we don't have a topic to discuss about here...

Let's discuss... Which is better?

ALVISS X LENARCHE

or

ALVISS X EUPHEMIA?



We all know its Alviss X Euphemia
It’s pretty obvious, already.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Just asking which one is more preferable, not canon.

Epic canonz cannot be shaken.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-12-11
Location : Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Shaken? Naw. Not intentionally xD and it was only a crackshipped preference, just wanted to make it obvious lol.

Why are all epic cannon couples so predictable? *sigh*
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:08 pm

because we told so by certain someone. And me think they are so nice together....... aside the fact that they are a Beta couple or not.

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 pm

It's not 'predictable' per se. We NEVER tried to even hide the fact that it's a beta couple (heelllooo, we were posting about it everywhere). It's only predictable if the writer is trying to hide the plot device and yet it has still been figured out.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2010-12-11
Location : Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:07 pm

I guess I should’ve said *most* instead of *all* clown
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 26
Location : Maid Latte

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:46 pm

I think Alviss x -insertyandereweaponofmassdestruction- is the best pairing.


I guess in his case

Alviss x Dark Orb. 8D

_________________
Youtube || Deviantart

...wait, why did everyone turn into gummy bears?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:48 pm

OMG Lepap!!!! THAT WAS TRUE!!!!! WHY I NEVER THINK ABOUT IT?! *hysteric mode*

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~   

Back to top Go down
 
The Alviss Fanclub~ Ehe, oops~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Oops.bin
» Purple's Friends
» BC Boys High School Basketball Assoc Changes For Next Year

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fanclubs-
Jump to: