Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 Your favourite MoGF pairing~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : With Zephyr ♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 am

sayuri wrote:
Well since Zephyr no longer belongs to Len now that she's with Thanos...
*steals Zephyr*
Mwahaha Twisted Evil

tehe I think zephyr will have to be shared around the forums xD Very Happy

_________________
♥️Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. I know I will never accomplish it, but I just keep on trying…♥️




My stories/poems: http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:07 am

Thanos won~? Yippy~!
(However for some reason or another I think Im going to regret hating zeph.... and for not letting him have the cannon ending....(I wonder why though....))

_________________
--------
"To look at something as purely black and white is wrong, because most of us hardly ever find ourselves in that type of situation. To say that everything is grey is more correct. No right or wrong, just morals and values."
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:30 am

yay thanos wins weeeeeeeeeeee cheers
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 am

*laughing evilly from the corner of the room* khekhekhekhe. . .

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : With Zephyr ♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:36 am

hehe now I can't wait to see how thanos will turn out Razz

_________________
♥️Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. I know I will never accomplish it, but I just keep on trying…♥️




My stories/poems: http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Maid Latte

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
*laughing evilly from the corner of the room* khekhekhekhe. . .

I'm worried.

(and, again, a little sad. Sorta liked Zephy more.)

BUT YOU KNOW~ It's kinda like Realm of Thanos where Last Guy Wins XD SO IT MAKES SENSE~ <3

BUT OF COURSE IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT, it won't matter anyway XD (but it probably isn't so yeah)

_________________
Youtube || Deviantart

...wait, why did everyone turn into gummy bears?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 380
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 22
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 pm

lepapillonrouge wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
*laughing evilly from the corner of the room* khekhekhekhe. . .

I'm worried.

(and, again, a little sad. Sorta liked Zephy more.)

BUT YOU KNOW~ It's kinda like Realm of Thanos where Last Guy Wins XD SO IT MAKES SENSE~ <3

BUT OF COURSE IF MY THEORY IS CORRECT, it won't matter anyway XD (but it probably isn't so yeah)

Last guy applies to RoT but not RotA. It'd be one and one so both First Guy Wins and Last Guy Wins are acceptable. I'm sure Thanos will grow on me. In the first game I always pictured Thanos as a frat boy/meathead. Not sure why Rolling Eyes.

_________________
I'm uncreative and lazy, someone hack my account and change my signature.
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Saudi Arabia

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm gonna say: LenXZephy. They really do have the best chemistry. I'm still Shea's loyal fan but and Thanos sounds awesome too. But right now, based on what I've seen in the demo...It's LenXZephy Smile

_________________
<3 <3 Major Shea Fan-girl <3 <3
***
THE CATS SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!!YAY!(Yeah I'm a Cat obsessed person!XD)
***


***

Back to top Go down
VladimirHolic
Newborn user
Newborn user


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-07-31
Location : A Little Red Dot

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Well, I would like to vote for Zephyr and Shea, but
I think it has gotta be Thanos. He meets some real
attention after the first two games... is what I would
like to say, but I just read the comments, so... YAY
THANOS!! *nods head in agreement* Then again, Shea also deserves some attention, after his reincarnation... *furrows brows* *wanders in the land of indecision*


Last edited by VladimirHolic on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vladimirholic.deviantart.com/
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 538
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 20
Location : Italia

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:22 pm

VladimirHolic wrote:
Well, I would like to vote for Zephyr and Shea, but I think it has gotta be Thanos. He meets some real attention after the first two games... is what I would like to say, but I juts read the comments, so... YAY THANOS!! *nods head in agreement* Then again, Shea also deserves some attention, after his reincarnation... *furrows brows* *wanders in the land of indecision*


LOL , meeh welcome Vladimir!!!x3
now I HAVE to add you xD

_________________
my DeviantArt profile :
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Lyyli
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 29
Location : Tartarus... and with Akihiko ;3

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:08 am

I just knew Thanos or Zephyr would win. It was like a no brainer Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : With Zephyr ♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:02 am

Sana96 wrote:
I'm gonna say: LenXZephy. They really do have the best chemistry. I'm still Shea's loyal fan but and Thanos sounds awesome too. But right now, based on what I've seen in the demo...It's LenXZephy Smile

100% agree!!! Twisted Evil

_________________
♥️Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. I know I will never accomplish it, but I just keep on trying…♥️




My stories/poems: http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
AntoniaMoon
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-08-04
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 pm

LxT or LxZ!!
Thanos cause he's cute Sad and he needs someone! to love him!! its been 2 games and he still didnt get anyone yet D: *sobs*
and Zephyr cause he's cute too Smile and secret face under mask Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lycoris
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 21
Location : A certain *red*dot on the world map

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:39 pm

sweetdreams wrote:
Sana96 wrote:
I'm gonna say: LenXZephy. They really do have the best chemistry. I'm still Shea's loyal fan but and Thanos sounds awesome too. But right now, based on what I've seen in the demo...It's LenXZephy Smile

100% agree!!! Twisted Evil

100% agreex2!!
Then again, let's just go for all three of them!
Hehe Razz

_________________

Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 25
Location : With Zephyr ♥♥♥

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Lycoris wrote:
sweetdreams wrote:
Sana96 wrote:
I'm gonna say: LenXZephy. They really do have the best chemistry. I'm still Shea's loyal fan but and Thanos sounds awesome too. But right now, based on what I've seen in the demo...It's LenXZephy Smile

100% agree!!! Twisted Evil

100% agreex2!!
Then again, let's just go for all three of them!
Hehe Razz

hehe nothing wrong with that as well Very Happy if one loses then go for the other one Twisted Evil

_________________
♥️Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. I know I will never accomplish it, but I just keep on trying…♥️




My stories/poems: http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Dreaded_Lolita
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-08-14
Age : 25
Location : In mah houz!

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 pm

AZURE YOU'RE SO MEAN! I MEAN, ZEPH AND LENARCHE HAVE THE MOST *LOVE LOVE SNARK* MOMENT!!!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?

Ahe,, sorry. I was being emotional back then. I like Thanos too, but it hurts to see two characters barely interacting getting a canon pairing (at least in the demo) D=

My reasons of this:

1. Snarking, both snarks at each other... Ahh <3
2. Takahashi couple anyone? I looooooooooooooove tvtropes so much I couldn't bear not to visit just once D=
3. I read somewhere in the demo (or maybe is it your devart?) that Zeph doesn't care less of other people but he responds to Lenarche! Uuuuruuu, that must mean something!!! Surprised
4. Because I looooooooooooooove you Azure! Because of the chemistry!? =D

Please Azure, please make them the true pairing, I just... well.. think that I could change your mind, even for a bit. Please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

I will surely get shot by Thanos' fan now *hides in corner*


_________________
Zephyr and Lenarche shippers. They must be!!! >< Or I'll... bombard you with fanfiction?

Azuuure~ I love your new vid! Good luck on UNI~!


Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Dreaded_Lolita wrote:
AZURE YOU'RE SO MEAN! I MEAN, ZEPH AND LENARCHE HAVE THE MOST *LOVE LOVE SNARK* MOMENT!!!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?

Ahe,, sorry. I was being emotional back then. I like Thanos too, but it hurts to see two characters barely interacting getting a canon pairing (at least in the demo) D=

My reasons of this:

1. Snarking, both snarks at each other... Ahh <3
2. Takahashi couple anyone? I looooooooooooooove tvtropes so much I couldn't bear not to visit just once D=
3. I read somewhere in the demo (or maybe is it your devart?) that Zeph doesn't care less of other people but he responds to Lenarche! Uuuuruuu, that must mean something!!! Surprised
4. Because I looooooooooooooove you Azure! Because of the chemistry!? =D

Please Azure, please make them the true pairing, I just... well.. think that I could change your mind, even for a bit. Please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

I will surely get shot by Thanos' fan now *hides in corner*


Well, you can't just see in the demo. I plan to make Thanos hard-to-get so it'll worth it ^^

_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost somewhere. As usual.

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Dreaded_Lolita wrote:
AZURE YOU'RE SO MEAN! I MEAN, ZEPH AND LENARCHE HAVE THE MOST *LOVE LOVE SNARK* MOMENT!!!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?

Ahe,, sorry. I was being emotional back then. I like Thanos too, but it hurts to see two characters barely interacting getting a canon pairing (at least in the demo) D=

My reasons of this:

1. Snarking, both snarks at each other... Ahh <3
2. Takahashi couple anyone? I looooooooooooooove tvtropes so much I couldn't bear not to visit just once D=
3. I read somewhere in the demo (or maybe is it your devart?) that Zeph doesn't care less of other people but he responds to Lenarche! Uuuuruuu, that must mean something!!! Surprised
4. Because I looooooooooooooove you Azure! Because of the chemistry!? =D

Please Azure, please make them the true pairing, I just... well.. think that I could change your mind, even for a bit. Please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

I will surely get shot by Thanos' fan now *hides in corner*


LOLITA CHAN!!! You won't get shot, because I'm with you on the SNARKSHIPPING front. Thanos can have my second playthrough, but my heart belongs to Zephy <3 ^^

And yes... I'm a Takahashi couple supporter, too. SNARK = WIN. Wink

_________________
Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr.

Like a Star @ heaven ~Much love for my supersisters of the ACK team, Clara and (Pika)Chu~ And the ultimate tea twin, The Monkey Ninja~!! Like a Star @ heaven
xo ANABEAR! SAYURI! I LOVE YOU! Lovely wives <3 xo

Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Ya won't get shot but , Thanos needs some love , he was in 2 games and no one loved him , poor poor Thanos
Anyway , It doesn't really matter who is the canon pairing , I still luv my Shea =3

_________________
~Pure awesomeness~

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm

~chelxoxo wrote:
Dreaded_Lolita wrote:
AZURE YOU'RE SO MEAN! I MEAN, ZEPH AND LENARCHE HAVE THE MOST *LOVE LOVE SNARK* MOMENT!!!! HOW COULD YOU!?!?

Ahe,, sorry. I was being emotional back then. I like Thanos too, but it hurts to see two characters barely interacting getting a canon pairing (at least in the demo) D=

My reasons of this:

1. Snarking, both snarks at each other... Ahh <3
2. Takahashi couple anyone? I looooooooooooooove tvtropes so much I couldn't bear not to visit just once D=
3. I read somewhere in the demo (or maybe is it your devart?) that Zeph doesn't care less of other people but he responds to Lenarche! Uuuuruuu, that must mean something!!! Surprised
4. Because I looooooooooooooove you Azure! Because of the chemistry!? =D

Please Azure, please make them the true pairing, I just... well.. think that I could change your mind, even for a bit. Please? Please? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

I will surely get shot by Thanos' fan now *hides in corner*


LOLITA CHAN!!! You won't get shot, because I'm with you on the SNARKSHIPPING front. Thanos can have my second playthrough, but my heart belongs to Zephy <3 ^^

And yes... I'm a Takahashi couple supporter, too. SNARK = WIN. Wink

I wanna try not caring for any guy at all first >D

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
DahliaWilder
Newborn user
Newborn user


Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: FREE PAIRING HERE!! X3   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 pm

I think there shouldn't be a cannon pairing for this one... I mean, being the last installment and all...I'd like to be able to choose for myself x3. Besides, if this story were to be real, it would be very difficult for Len to get Thanos for example, when she interacts a lot more with the others (as far as the demo tells). Not that I have anything against Thanos though, in fact if there MUST BE a cannon pairing, I think it should be him (for obvious reasons...*cough* the games' name...) GAH IT'S SO HARD TO EXPLAIN @A@....but yeah...

Aaaaanyway....I think it would be better to leave it off to the players' imagination :3...and, this way, every guy gets his chance and every girl gets her fave guy x3.

Back to top Go down
BlueVanilaWitch
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ~SomeWhereAroundTheWorld~

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 am

DahliaWilder wrote:
I think there shouldn't be a cannon pairing for this one... I mean, being the last installment and all...I'd like to be able to choose for myself x3. Besides, if this story were to be real, it would be very difficult for Len to get Thanos for example, when she interacts a lot more with the others (as far as the demo tells). Not that I have anything against Thanos though, in fact if there MUST BE a cannon pairing, I think it should be him (for obvious reasons...*cough* the games' name...) GAH IT'S SO HARD TO EXPLAIN @A@....but yeah...

Aaaaanyway....I think it would be better to leave it off to the players' imagination :3...and, this way, every guy gets his chance and every girl gets her fave guy x3.


Hahahah yeah! I agree with u! 100%! It would be kinda cool having special and different ending for each guy since this is the last installment. Very Happy (Pikamoo~) cheers

_________________






Please join! <33
http://erigot-academy.deviantart.com/


Arasettie+ Jaden= Jadettie
Arasettie + Atticus= Attisettie
Arasettie+ Christopher= Chrisettie
Arasettie+ Gale= Galettie
Christopher+ Elaine= Christaine
Atticus+ Vanessa= Attissa
Emile+ Arasettie= Emisettie
Christopher+ Ariana= Christiana
Atticus+ Eris= Attis
Jaden+ Valentia= Jalentia
Gale+ Naminé= Gaminé
Gale+ Iruzu= Garuzu
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost somewhere. As usual.

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Ahh, but there will be a true ending, though. I just depends on whether you want to consider it the true ending, because like you've said, it's the last installment, so there won't be a 'babies ever after'. :3

_________________
Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr.

Like a Star @ heaven ~Much love for my supersisters of the ACK team, Clara and (Pika)Chu~ And the ultimate tea twin, The Monkey Ninja~!! Like a Star @ heaven
xo ANABEAR! SAYURI! I LOVE YOU! Lovely wives <3 xo

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:22 pm

According to Azure, Zephyr, Shea and Thanos will get special endings.

But Thanos is confirmed canon, so I guess his special ending will just be the True Ending. Or a WTF ending.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
avatar

Posts : 539
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost somewhere. As usual.

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Kirroha wrote:
According to Azure, Zephyr, Shea and Thanos will get special endings.

But Thanos is confirmed canon, so I guess his special ending will just be the True Ending. Or a WTF ending.

Thanos as a WTF ending, huh? I wonder what that would be like XD

_________________
Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr. Zephyr.

Like a Star @ heaven ~Much love for my supersisters of the ACK team, Clara and (Pika)Chu~ And the ultimate tea twin, The Monkey Ninja~!! Like a Star @ heaven
xo ANABEAR! SAYURI! I LOVE YOU! Lovely wives <3 xo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   

Back to top Go down
 
Your favourite MoGF pairing~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Favourite Candy?
» Whats your favourite dessert?
» Favourite Vita game?
» What's your favourite 3DS game?
» HEX Codes for Favourite Colours

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: