Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:03 pm

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 24
Location : Yogyakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:35 pm

I feed you with...

... tropical fruits?


_________________


Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:44 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
I feed you with...

... tropical fruits?

OH NOES. FEED IT WITH NON-EXISTENT TROPICAL FRUIT! OR ELSE--- *Oswald,Shea and Thanos crash through the walls, steal the fruit and leave in a helicopter* .... Cause that totally just made sense...
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 538
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 20
Location : Italia

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
I feed you with...

... tropical fruits?

OH NOES. FEED IT WITH NON-EXISTENT TROPICAL FRUIT! OR ELSE--- *Oswald,Shea and Thanos crash through the walls, steal the fruit and leave in a helicopter* .... Cause that totally just made sense...


you forgot Cain!D8

meeh..then what about a non-existent cake ?:3

_________________
my DeviantArt profile :
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:36 pm

michiyo-milkshake wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
I feed you with...

... tropical fruits?

OH NOES. FEED IT WITH NON-EXISTENT TROPICAL FRUIT! OR ELSE--- *Oswald,Shea and Thanos crash through the walls, steal the fruit and leave in a helicopter* .... Cause that totally just made sense...


you forgot Cain!D8

meeh..then what about a non-existent cake ?:3

*COUGH* Cain was busy at the time.... Doing things with Valen.... Ill explain when your older. :"3
[That they were shopping at Victoria's Secret for Valens new underwear, Cain got hit on, and Valen started putting Cain in womens clothing and acting like they were a Gay couple so Cain wouldn't get flirted with...]


What about Non-Existent Chocolate?
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 538
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 20
Location : Italia

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:
michiyo-milkshake wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
I feed you with...

... tropical fruits?

OH NOES. FEED IT WITH NON-EXISTENT TROPICAL FRUIT! OR ELSE--- *Oswald,Shea and Thanos crash through the walls, steal the fruit and leave in a helicopter* .... Cause that totally just made sense...


you forgot Cain!D8

meeh..then what about a non-existent cake ?:3

*COUGH* Cain was busy at the time.... Doing things with Valen.... Ill explain when your older. :"3
[That they were shopping at Victoria's Secret for Valens new underwear, Cain got hit on, and Valen started putting Cain in womens clothing and acting like they were a Gay couple so Cain wouldn't get flirted with...]


What about Non-Existent Chocolate?



*images Cain in a "gay-ish version".....PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF xDD*

meeh , but it's still summer (I think xD) , maybe it's better ice-cream?xDD
or a cake made with chocolate ice-cream?* ^ *

_________________
my DeviantArt profile :
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 pm

michiyo-milkshake wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
michiyo-milkshake wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
I feed you with...

... tropical fruits?

OH NOES. FEED IT WITH NON-EXISTENT TROPICAL FRUIT! OR ELSE--- *Oswald,Shea and Thanos crash through the walls, steal the fruit and leave in a helicopter* .... Cause that totally just made sense...


you forgot Cain!D8

meeh..then what about a non-existent cake ?:3

*COUGH* Cain was busy at the time.... Doing things with Valen.... Ill explain when your older. :"3
[That they were shopping at Victoria's Secret for Valens new underwear, Cain got hit on, and Valen started putting Cain in womens clothing and acting like they were a Gay couple so Cain wouldn't get flirted with...]


What about Non-Existent Chocolate?



*images Cain in a "gay-ish version".....PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF xDD*

meeh , but it's still summer (I think xD) , maybe it's better ice-cream?xDD
or a cake made with chocolate ice-cream?* ^ *
WHAT ABOUT.... CHOCOLATE SORBE!?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:41 pm

NOM NOM NOM

I am Null. >D

*runs off*

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1067
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : C'mon puss, puss.

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:29 am

Kirroha wrote:
NOM NOM NOM

I am Null. >D

*runs off*

And I CAN ABSORB YOU >8D!

Cus' like you know.. Null absorbs the other elements.. *Sweatdrops* Why do I get the feeling it won't be as funny as I thought it would be if I explain it?

_________________

Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:27 am

I absorb stray bullets- *shot*

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:55 am

I absorb all the colors guess what I am....? = w =)/
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 am

Black? Very Happy

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 380
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 22
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 am

Kirroha wrote:
Black? Very Happy

*cough* Actually the combination of all the colors produces white, even though if you mixed all your paints together it'd look like a gross blackish-brown *cough*



Yay science!

*disappears*

_________________
I'm uncreative and lazy, someone hack my account and change my signature.
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 am

I beg to differ. White is if you REFLECT all the colours, while black is if you ABSORB them (which if why you can't see it), and Nyama said she absorbs all colours.

And I do know the difference between mixing paint and shining light.

Yay Physics!

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Kirroha wrote:
I beg to differ. White is if you REFLECT all the colours, while black is if you ABSORB them (which if why you can't see it), and Nyama said she absorbs all colours.

And I do know the difference between mixing paint and shining light.

Yay Physics!
Kirroha has beaten my Pop quiz.... Darn.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 pm

*does the Null Void Dance* Very Happy

(Basically a dance where you bump into stuff that don't exist)

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Kirroha wrote:
*does the Null Void Dance* Very Happy

(Basically a dance where you bump into stuff that don't exist)

LMAO. *joins the Null Void Dance and manages to hit her head in a lamp... that obviously doesn't exist... painfully*

*shot for being stupid*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Let's all be in this together! XD *runs headlong into nonexistent wall*

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
avatar

Posts : 303
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Lol
Leona joins the crazeh dance too ~

_________________
~Pure awesomeness~

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

*rubs nonexistent bump on forehead*

*spreads nonexistent antiseptic cream on it*

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 538
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 20
Location : Italia

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Kirroha wrote:
*rubs nonexistent bump on forehead*

*spreads nonexistent antiseptic cream on it*


do you want a nonexistent plaster?...because I see a nonexistent scratch U _ U)o

_________________
my DeviantArt profile :
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Thank you very much, Nonexistent Michi. Very Happy I shall give you nonexistent cookies.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:17 am

Rolling On the (nonexistent) Floor Laughing... Guys, you're so funny, in a really... nonexistent way!

(nonexistent) edit: Yay! This (nonexisting) post is my 100! Hurray for me being a (nonexistent!) Senior Adventurer! 0.o

Poor, poor (nonexistent?) forum, it is spammed with a hundred messages as nonexistent dumb as this one.

*shot for being nonexistent boring*

~I managed to use the nonexistent word *nonexistent* 10 times *shot* ... Why are those darn bullets never nonexistent?! 11 times


Last edited by ana.. on Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qookies
Newborn user
Newborn user


Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 19
Location : With Luciana Vincenti...

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:22 am

Yay! nothingness is... empty!

_________________
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm

*sits in the corner contemplating*

I can't believe I'm introduced the Void Dance... to the Fantasia Forums... *grins* XD

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   

Back to top Go down
 
The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» S.M.G. Live Chat Club Meeting
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit
» The cupcake club for girls!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fanclubs-
Jump to: