Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 
 

 The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:
Yes~ remember darling~ Say ANYTHING WITH THE LETTER "U" again and Ill super abuse you :"3

... Zephuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrr? :3

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
Yes~ remember darling~ Say ANYTHING WITH THE LETTER "U" again and Ill super abuse you :"3

... Zephuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrr? :3
*Betch slaps Kirroha to the ground* = w= Do it again, MUMMY DARES YOU.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Quote :
MUMMY

BUt yoU said it too! The letter 'U'!!! D:

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Quote :
MUMMY

BUt yoU said it too! The letter 'U'!!! D:
Mummys allowed to o w o, You are not~ *Slaps Kirroha*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Uuuuhhh!!! I'm older than youuuuu!!! Respect uuuuuurr eldersss!!!

OLD MAN FUUUUUUUUUUUUURYY!!!!

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Chiefie
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 pm

UUUUUUUUUUU CHIEFIE OLDER THAN BOTH OF YOU.

*Slaps both*

I AM THE TRUE BEST MOM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uu- What do you have to say about THAT, Rosa! uu-
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Get down, Chief. You're my brother. Rolling Eyes

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Chiefie
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:34 pm

well, YOU'RE my brother. Just like Thanos and Oswal-

I mean, er... nothing!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:37 pm

I feel ashamed to call you my brother, Brother.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Lemme join! YOU ASSHOLE (I'm start to mimic Valen sentences when she is mad, and that was the cutest side of her) hoho it's look like it fited well with the Null element user (Valen,Cain,and Thanos word is like that too except Lenarche)

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Huh? Valen's the only one who talks like that. The rest... are polite to a certain extent.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 2565
Join date : 2010-09-01
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in this world

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 pm

If the sentences DAMN YOU ASSHOLE just Valen whom said it. But Cain quote this one "I will definitely Defeat you until bloody pulp" or something like that and this one " You stupid mortals always taught something blehbleh" you could see this two sentences in RoTA when Oswald said the first one is when he chase Volg in Volg normal ending. If Thanos.... (Yeah, he always throw bad words) he completely mimic Oswald words. (I have a feeling that when he confess love to Len he said the same thing as Oswald did back then)

_________________
FINALLY I CAN GET THANOS AUTOGRAPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream like crazy* (Ignore me... please... pretty... please...?)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Nah, Thanos is rather... polite, to say the least. XD He doesn't curse. At all.

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 am

Much unlike Oswald~
So Thanos sorta reminds me of a mix of Cain and Oswald...... Wait wut?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 am

Thanos = Oswald + His secret fetishes + Cain + Awesomeness

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 am

Kirroha wrote:
Thanos = Oswald + His secret fetishes + Cain + Awesomeness
Some body just hit the Nail on the head with a hammer.... o wo
Back to top Go down
Chiefie
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Thanos = Oswald + His secret fetishes + Cain + Awesomeness

BINGO! WE HAVE A WINNER!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Which also means that

Cain = Thanos - Oswald - Awesomeness - Oswald's secret fetishes

See? Cain has no Awesomeness.

>D

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Chiefie
Newborn user
Newborn user
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 pm

NO! WAIT I REFUSE TO ADMI-

CAIN! MY AWESOME AWESOME CAIN!

CAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAIN

CAIN IS DEFINITELY AWESOME.
IT"S UNDENIABLE

CAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAINCAIN
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Dammit... I can't even say she's off-topic, because Cain is also Null... XDD

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
avatar

Posts : 589
Join date : 2010-07-31
Age : 19
Location : Bedroom. Care to join me?

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:09 pm

Kirroha is slightly wrong with her theory CAIN IS TEH AWESOME o wo;
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Not AS awesome >D

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:59 pm

Kirro-chan, you miss something important...

If Cain = Thanos - Oswald - Awesomeness - Oswald's secret fetishes,
that means that
Oswald = Thanos - Cain - Awesomeness - Oswald's secret fetishes

And you cannot say that Oswald lacks awesomeness, or that he lacks secret fetishes

Point proven *shot* *shot again*

..

I'm offtopic *runs away* *shot*

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
avatar

Posts : 3477
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 22
Location : Awesome Airlines

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:17 pm

I beg to differ... >D

Oswald + Oswald's dreams/hopes/ambitions (aka fetishes) = Thanos
Oswald = Thanos - Oswald's secret fetishes

So

Oswald = Not Thanos
Not Oswald = Thanos

Oswald + Not Oswald = Thanos + Not Thanos
(Not+1)Oswald = (Not+1)Thanos
so
Oswald = Thanos!!!

Oswald + Secret Fetishes = Thanos
Oswald = Thanos
Secret Fetishes = 0

:3

_________________

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
avatar

Posts : 1172
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Kirroha wrote:
I beg to differ... >D

Oswald + Oswald's dreams/hopes/ambitions (aka fetishes) = Thanos
Oswald = Thanos - Oswald's secret fetishes

So

Oswald = Not Thanos
Not Oswald = Thanos

Oswald + Not Oswald = Thanos + Not Thanos
(Not+1)Oswald = (Not+1)Thanos
so
Oswald = Thanos!!!

Oswald + Secret Fetishes = Thanos
Oswald = Thanos
Secret Fetishes = 0

:3

...

You lost me.

I know I've always been bad in Maths, but that... that's even more difficult...

Your point being... Oswald has no secret fetishes?
'coz if
Oswald = Thanos - Oswald's secret fetishes
then,
1) Oswald has fetishes
2) Thanos has Oswald's fetishes
3) Oswald doesn't have fetishes => but we've already found out that he had.

...

if neither Oswald, nor Thanos have fetishes, then the correct formula would be:
Oswald = Thanos - Cain - Awesomeness - Oswald's secret fetishes
(I still don't agree with the *minus awesomeness* part though)

And nobody has (Oswald's or whomever's) fetishes (then why are they *Oswald's*), ain't this a little strange?

...

Okay, you can shoot now *puts armour on* *shot multiple times for failing big time*

EDIT: I think you could add me to the people with null powers... I have null brain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist   

Back to top Go down
 
The Null Elemental Club - The Club That Doesn't Exist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» S.M.G. Live Chat Club Meeting
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Spongebob SqwarePants Fan club Winter Walk Party (with Contest)
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit
» The cupcake club for girls!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fanclubs-
Jump to: