Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
geppeihime
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

sayuri wrote:
Revamping Klavios and Nazim may be a good idea. And maybe Cyrus can look a little more, um, manly? I know he's supposed to be shota but I didn't fan girl. At all (well except for his best ending CG). If he looked like a shorter version of THAT I'd like him a lot more. And moar fluff plz. Razz.

OMFG the secret guy can be Raven's little brother (then he's have to be 5-7 years older, myeh).

Alternatively, you can make Ian's son (is he born yet?) the secret character since we've not seen him and I think it's mentioned somwhere that he exists.

Perhaps if you are doing v2 of both ROT and ROA, you can add in more information about the mysterious merchant? Of course, it won't be easily obtainable but maybe making certain choices will allow the player to find out more about the merchant's identity?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm

geppeihime wrote:
sayuri wrote:
Revamping Klavios and Nazim may be a good idea. And maybe Cyrus can look a little more, um, manly? I know he's supposed to be shota but I didn't fan girl. At all (well except for his best ending CG). If he looked like a shorter version of THAT I'd like him a lot more. And moar fluff plz. Razz.

OMFG the secret guy can be Raven's little brother (then he's have to be 5-7 years older, myeh).

Alternatively, you can make Ian's son (is he born yet?) the secret character since we've not seen him and I think it's mentioned somwhere that he exists.

Perhaps if you are doing v2 of both ROT and ROA, you can add in more information about the mysterious merchant? Of course, it won't be easily obtainable but maybe making certain choices will allow the player to find out more about the merchant's identity?

But Ian's children were ten years old XD

I plan to reveal him in the present game, but that might be a good idea Very Happy

Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
geppeihime
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:23 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
geppeihime wrote:
sayuri wrote:

But Ian's children were ten years old XD

I plan to reveal him in the present game, but that might be a good idea Very Happy

Shocked Okay, I take back making Ian's children the secret characters. Maybe they can be ringbearers at the wedding or something instead....

Reveal him as in reveal Raven's brother or Ian's child/children in the present game *sorry a little confused here*? Eh, won't either of them be like dead by then? Or is it some special half-elf/curse thing that extends one's lifespan? or are you talking about someone else altogether? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Waaa! Gomen! I was talking about the merchant XD

Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
geppeihime
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:31 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Waaa! Gomen! I was talking about the merchant XD

Ah, that makes sense! Silly me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:52 am

I liek the merchant. The only problem is he is either the same merchant as RoT and old or someone different. Or maybe he is immortal... maybe he is Aldius! Rolling Eyes

Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 am

that what i was thinking to but did oswald say that he kill him Question
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:21 am

Going back to the original topic XD (I APPROVE THE MERCHANT -stooled-)
Well-- I was about to say that I'd like it if we could delve deeper into the characters paths, but that's what BR is for lol XD
/So that aside, I think seeing more of the team relationships would be great. I mean we see snippets, but having a bit more extension on that, maybe adding in a few more brawls between the boys too.
One particular thing I like about Valen in this game is her ability to see through time and space -- it was used nicely in the game, but I'd love to see that built on if you made a re-vamped version. Seeing into the past and such? Heck, maybe the future? (though the future is always changing so, it wouldn't have to be exact) --- you could even let her see into other worlds XD (Ignitio when he used to live on earth? ---though that would be looking far into the future, just think it would be interesting to see her reaction--- OMG, we could see what Cheryl's life was like before she came to Fantasia! Provided if Valen can do that but still XD Curious~) /anyway, playing around with that ability would be fun. Hm...supposing she could see a bit more of Thanos with that power too? Because it was evident that he felt left behind in the game, she could see more reasons as to why and such. Just a thought, and nothing too detailed because I presume that would be something focused more on in MOGF.

As a general for paths...Klavious. I think more...substance is needed for him -- though we'll see it in BR, I didn't feel a huge connection to him in the game, and I think that could be changed. Not entirely sure how... Might be able to work with that through Valen's sight power or those brawl scenes I mentioned -- Heck add a few more scenes on the ship before the accident, like maybe Valen falls off the ship (or she pushes Klavious because he says something - then realizes she just pushed him into the ocean and has to go help. CG time! But that could even be extended - maybe they get sucked under water and end up somewhere for awhile before being teleported back to the ship or found. Then accident happens. Anyway, going to stop speaking about that before my mind jumps into rapid thought mode XD) --think that was about it for that XD

But another thing I would really love -- stopping time. (actually reminds me of 'Prototype 007' and 'The girl who leapt through time' when I say this XD)
You could use that for any of the games really, there's so much you could do in terms of story branching there its hard to name them, haha. Badguys are what come to me when the stopping time idea comes though. Whether we suddenly see things from their perspective --(would love to see the game(s) from the badguys perspective, even for just a short time, the motives, the feelings....(though we saw a bit of that with Oswald in RoT), as they say, the badguy is always the most interesting =D -- or just get extra time to find things on our own, maybe save the characters from an impending doom they didn't even know of! Etc.
Right, forgot whatever was on the tip of my tongue there OTL Will add in a later post if I think of it again XD

Rounding off....just some extensions I think, lol. You've made such brilliant games, if you do re-do any of them they're bound to be even better and excellent no matter what you add XD So looking forward to your projects! Do you best, master~!

(PS - sorry for the long post >> << >>)

I LOVE CHELXOXO BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME!!! >=D
afro
I'm a Thanos fangirl Wink And surprisingly the merchant's fangirl too XD
ONWARD TO AVORELDA AND THE MOOSE CAKE LAND
-shot-

FANGIRLS UNITE~!!
ALIVE. And well. Just busy XD But always on Skype and Avorelda. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/
Ana
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 am

I agree with everything in the above post, but I am pretty sure it'll be a while before Azure considers a revamp of RotA. She's currently focusing on BR and it's not like she doesn't have two more huge projects to do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vyushko
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm

I am pretty stupid so you don't have to listen to me, but I was thinking that, maybe, possibly, you could prolong the game after the endings. What I mean is, that we have a huge time gap of 200 years before the next game, so I was thinking that maybe you could show a bit what happens later, like their children, for example. Since all of the best endings, other than Cain's, don't have anything to do with the next Fantasia, you could add some family related adventures, like maybe Valen's and, I don't know, Raven's son runs away or gets kidnapped and they need to find him, but they are having problems in their relationship, because Raven starts to doubt if he is good enough for Valen who wants to give him immortality, or something of that sort. ( I know I am stupid, but please, don't fling tomatoes Sad ) Thank you for reading...
Back to top Go down
Jun Suwabara
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Oh, that is actually being done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?   

Back to top Go down

ROA Expansion? Version 2 anyone!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3