Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Share | 

Questions- anything you don't understand?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Pretty neutral about that pairing at the current moment. Maybe when they have more interaction I'll change my mind. Wink

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Yeah same here... Ignitio is pretty cute~ so far though we haven't seen a whole lot about his personality other than he is pretty darn smart I love you

and that sobfest/wedding idea is so cute! XD I do hope the endings.. are a bit longer this game... ROT had longer endings than ROB I think... haha especially the true ending (flashback) *love* <3

Back to top Go down
Kei
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Hi all, kinda new to these forums..

I do have a few simple "bugging" questions in the 2nd demo however...

1. In Creperum 1: When Forte asks this question to Len:
F: How would you arrange the troops?

Fighters front, defenders middle,magicians back
Defenders front, Fighters middle, magicians back
Magicians front, Fighters middle, Defenders back

I wonder why the answer was given as "Defenders front, Fighters middle middle and magicians back"?

If defenders were support group/large shield holders/ shouldn't they be at the middle to shield the magicians from long range attackers? Fighters are front line melee troops anyway, so they should hold the line in battle and advance.. (while combing with archers or something)
(Then again, what are defenders suppose to be?)

2. If Zephyr didn't like Thanos, why did he join them in the rebel side? Would'nt higher rank members be loyal to the guild? Special rights and all ...

3.What effects does the "Special treats" for pets thing do? Is it just to raise happiness stat or something?

Comments:
4.Regarding the dimensional device that allows people to travel back and forth (from our world to fantasia), I think could be done or another method.. (Afterall, people can sell mangoes in Nazim's capital, Valdrox)
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Kei wrote:
Hi all, kinda new to these forums..

I do have a few simple "bugging" questions in the 2nd demo however...

1. In Creperum 1: When Forte asks this question to Len:
F: How would you arrange the troops?

Fighters front, defenders middle,magicians back
Defenders front, Fighters middle, magicians back
Magicians front, Fighters middle, Defenders back

I wonder why the answer was given as "Defenders front, Fighters middle middle and magicians back"?

If defenders were support group/large shield holders/ shouldn't they be at the middle to shield the magicians from long range attackers? Fighters are front line melee troops anyway, so they should hold the line in battle and advance.. (while combing with archers or something)
(Then again, what are defenders suppose to be?)

2. If Zephyr didn't like Thanos, why did he join them in the rebel side? Would'nt higher rank members be loyal to the guild? Special rights and all ...

3.What effects does the "Special treats" for pets thing do? Is it just to raise happiness stat or something?

Comments:
4.Regarding the dimensional device that allows people to travel back and forth (from our world to fantasia), I think could be done or another method.. (Afterall, people can sell mangoes in Nazim's capital, Valdrox)

1. Ah sorry, my bad. Should be change in newer version Smile
2. I wonder whyyyy Razz You have to follow the plot to see.
3. It raises it's battle stats of course!
4. Same thing, I wonderrrrr... Very Happy

Rafael: Psst! Down here! Just tell her: "you have beautiful eyes".
Blu: That's good! Great idea!
Blu: I have beautiful eyes.
Jewel : Uhhh, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Kei
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 pm

It seems that war broke out before the current period due to low resources.. I don't get it.. if they all trade with each other, wouldn't problems be solved? Like if I need more butter, I can trade with my supply of vegetables..etc.

Besides, there was a peace treaty between Valdrox and Seldarus way back (I mean, Kal married Nizam's sis ..)

The only reason why wars started is mostly to greed..

Quote :
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes Very Happy
That's right, lack of resources was just an excuse, the crimson war that happened before ROA was simply because both kings are quite greedy.

Back to top Go down
Kei
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:41 pm

I understand that the era before RoA, the crimson war was started off by people wanting more land.. n it becomes stalemate that no one wins.. (actually the Seldrus king just wants more gold)

Anyway,
it was said in the trailer movie just before MoGF says that "But again, it didn't last. War broke out again as resources dwindled. Every nation fought for what's left." Can I say that the royal marriage between Valdrox & Seldrus failed?

Or.. when Thanos left, the land strangely becomes infertile and barren.. ?

(And how did Nizam's descendant - I think it's Abel.. mysteriously pops up in Seldrus? Was the Valdrox empire gone? lol)
(Seems that the PAO was able to stop this mess strangely.. by hoarding the world resources somehow - I sense a conspiracy XD).
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Ehh, that happens waaay after ROA :O
It was peaceful for a while, but after it everyone want to claim good lands. After all, everything was already in a mess, and that's not just because of Thanos Wink

Back to top Go down
Kei
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Emmeeeh wrote:
Kirroha wrote:
Heh, he must be really really clever for his age. XD Just without Raven's smugness.

Yeah that's true, I wonder if he aspired to be a mad scientist
But he was building a machine, right? Machine for what? o__O and how come it ended up like that?
What was he going to do with the machine, anyhow? And how did he get the idea? *Shot*
Too many questions and theories, ehem *Cough*
But still, smart people pwn. *ThumbsUp*

Simple. he probably gets the ideas from Albert Einstein's special and general theories of relativity. (Ideas like Twin paradox..etc). I don't think the machine was invented for time travel, but more like a device in opening some sort of wormhole to another universe (or parallel world). I bet his dad is some sort of secret scientist and Iggy probably stumbled it in a underground basement... Very Happy Starwars much? XD

Anyway, I have a few more question, do we have to stick with the current skills or can we like, change the default skill set to others somewhat during the later months? Like, if I don't like Len's fissure skills, can I like, trade with something maybe like earthquake? (U get the picture?)

Also, how come there's so few adults as mentors? I mean, if it's a school or sth.. shouldn't it have be "experienced" guides?

Just wondering..
confused

Last edited by Kei on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A few qns update)
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 am

Kei wrote:

Also, how come there's so few adults as mentors? I mean, if it's a school or sth.. shouldn't it have be "experienced" guides?

Just wondering..
confused

Hmmm, perhaps they're all working in the researching areas? Or doing the paperwork, hmm... Possibly the seniors are made to take care of the new recruits as a sort of test or responsibility for a short time thanks to their new ranking? And then those that have already done it focus on other things or, as I said, work in different divisions of the guild. Anyway that's my side theory lol. afro

In regards to the fighting system, I was wondering if we would get a "Retry" option, because... Well in the demo if I lost a battle and hadn't saved awhile before it, the game would end. And it got tedious to skip all the text to get back to the point where you last died again. Am I making sense? ^^;

As a Fantasia world related question, (and probably won't be brought up in the game, but I'm curious), how many kingdoms are/were there? Just Valdrox and Seldrus, or were/are there more?
*if this was explained in one of the games please forgive me, I can forget such things sometimes and I'll just replay if they are*
(And yes I've finally logged on after ages, lol. Been roleplaying and other things *cough* lol)

I LOVE CHELXOXO BECAUSE SHE IS AWESOME!!! >=D
afro
I'm a Thanos fangirl Wink And surprisingly the merchant's fangirl too XD
ONWARD TO AVORELDA AND THE MOOSE CAKE LAND
-shot-

FANGIRLS UNITE~!!
ALIVE. And well. Just busy XD But always on Skype and Avorelda. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/
Ana
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Ninjaaaaaaaa~ *tackle hug*

Long time no see, dude! <3

Also, I completely agree about the retry option. Otherwise, you would have to save before every battle and you're screwed if you forget.

A good question about the kingdoms as well, I don't think it's mentioned in the games....
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:32 pm

*tackle hugged* Ana~! XD *hugs back* X3
IKR, its been ages! (like almost a year? or 6 months...or something XD)

afro
-shot-

FANGIRLS UNITE~!!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 am

Nah, methinks it's been less than 6 months, but still. IT'S BEEN AGES INDEED!

How's life?

.... Hmm, on a side note, we might want to continue this in the "Let's chat" thread, 'coz this is sliiightly off-topic. ^^;
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:26 am

I miss you guys too! D:

The retry button has been done and will be released in the new demo, and the other kingdoms will be shown in MOGF, I didn't make other kingdoms in ROS because they are irrelevant to the plot XD

Back to top Go down
darkdoll

PostSubject: wait..   Sun May 01, 2011 11:03 pm

who is Ian's wife?? o.o
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Mon May 02, 2011 1:55 am

YES, retry option~!!!! *excited* XD Mmm, I love kingdoms~ *has a thing for kingdoms and cloaks* Thank you, master XD XD XD
(Missed you too X3)

One more question, isn't the balance of Fantasia upset at the moment? (not sure how to put it...) I mean, since Oswald was the god of death, Vestoria of rebirth, and Aldius of life. I understand that Cheryl replaced Vestoria, but what about Aldius? Would Valen have taken his place? Or not? Perhaps Fantasia can function with only rebirth and death in the cycle? Just a random thought I got XD
*backs away slowly*

(Life is good. I think, lol. Wait = side note reply - okay, wait, is there a reunion topic then? XD otherwise I'll pm you tomorrow =3)

afro
-shot-

FANGIRLS UNITE~!!
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Mon May 02, 2011 2:18 am

The Monkey Ninja wrote:

YES, retry option~!!!! *excited* XD Mmm, I love kingdoms~ *has a thing for kingdoms and cloaks* Thank you, master XD XD XD
(Missed you too X3)

One more question, isn't the balance of Fantasia upset at the moment? (not sure how to put it...) I mean, since Oswald was the god of death, Vestoria of rebirth, and Aldius of life. I understand that Cheryl replaced Vestoria, but what about Aldius? Would Valen have taken his place? Or not? Perhaps Fantasia can function with only rebirth and death in the cycle? Just a random thought I got XD
*backs away slowly*

(Life is good. I think, lol. Wait = side note reply - okay, wait, is there a reunion topic then? XD otherwise I'll pm you tomorrow =3)

Life is in the cycle... but who it is might surprise you.

Otherwise your presumption is correct. If one were permanently missing Fantasia would be, colloquially put, buggered.
Very Happy P.s. GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN NINJAPYOOOOOON~ *attack-glomps*

Like a Star @ heaven ~Much love for my supersisters of the ACK team, Clara and (Pika)Chu~ And the ultimate tea twin, The Monkey Ninja~!! Like a Star @ heaven
xo ANABEAR! SAYURI! I LOVE YOU! Lovely wives <3 xo

Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Mon May 02, 2011 2:45 am

afro
IT'S THE MERCHANT (<3 <3 <3?!) ISN'T IT?! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD -stooled-

(lol, thanks XD *attack-glomped* *album of Iron and Rust photo's goes flying everywhere* ........................>>; *slowly picks up* XD)

afro
-shot-

FANGIRLS UNITE~!!
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Mon May 02, 2011 2:47 am

*steals photo album, hides under pillow*

... Is it?

Like a Star @ heaven ~Much love for my supersisters of the ACK team, Clara and (Pika)Chu~ And the ultimate tea twin, The Monkey Ninja~!! Like a Star @ heaven
xo ANABEAR! SAYURI! I LOVE YOU! Lovely wives <3 xo

Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Mon May 23, 2011 9:32 am

when do you think the new demo will be out?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:31 pm

AFTER I REDO THE PICS.

SRSLY

Er.... Make sure you also wait for Before Requiem though.

I PROMISE IT'LL BE OUT.

Back to top Go down
TKatz90
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Tue May 22, 2012 7:37 am

I wonder how Albel as a Navandel have 11 sisters, i thought Navandels can't have anymore than 2 daughters cause having a second daughter reults dealth to the mother....
i wonder how that was possible i dunno if it's because his mother is half navandel with something, cause that fact is a lil confusing to me...
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Tue May 22, 2012 8:18 am

They have different moms, dude.

Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Wed May 23, 2012 3:02 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
They have different moms, dude.
You mean 6 moms?

Epitome of Manliness

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:40 am

Albel's dad is a mega-playboy. He sleeps with many women and has tons of kids.

QUOTE OF THE DAY/WEEK/MILLENNIUM:
Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions- anything you don't understand?   

Back to top Go down

Questions- anything you don't understand?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3